Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,707 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Which Graphix Pad & Pen (puck & Stylus) Is Best (available Where In Lagos/abuja) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Graphix Pad & Pen (puck & Stylus) Is Best (available Where In Lagos/abuja) (1495 Views)

Which Anti-virus Is Best For Our Computers? / How To Delete Autorun.inf From Pen Drive / Compare Hp Photosmart Printers And Epson Stylus Photo Printers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Graphix Pad & Pen (puck & Stylus) Is Best (available Where In Lagos/abuja) by wham(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2007
Hi folks!

I need to get mi self a graphical Pad and pen for my corel and flash drawings.

Which make and model is reliable (anybody with experience using one bought in Naija?)

Someone I met 2day recommended Samsung

Which ones are available in Lagos/Abuja and for how much?
Re: Which Graphix Pad & Pen (puck & Stylus) Is Best (available Where In Lagos/abuja) by Seun(m): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2007
I recommend good pencils, crayons, markers, paint brushes, paper, and a scanner. It's easier that way!
Re: Which Graphix Pad & Pen (puck & Stylus) Is Best (available Where In Lagos/abuja) by kraftlord(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2007
I really want to get info about the graphic tablet too,
please if you do get someone with the info,
could you mail the details to olanlege4life@yahoo.com

the suggestions about pencils and crayon brings to mind the ruggedness of Nigerians,
I think you will find using agrahic pad a miracle as compared to having to scan and scan,
you get to have your vector placed directly on screen in lieu scanning which brings the images as bitmaps,

pardon me to say that I dont think you can really be a very good digital cartoonist scaning and rescanning,
correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Which Graphix Pad & Pen (puck & Stylus) Is Best (available Where In Lagos/abuja) by wham(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2007
@Kraftlord

U have a good knowledge of the concept of Vectors in contrast to bitmaps. I like that. What do u need the graphics tablet & pen for? Are u into animation or cartooning? I need mine for 2D drawings for now (and 3D later when I learn d applications).

I went scouting 3 days back in Abj. It was basically one make & model available in the computer shops. It was a genius with a 4x5.5" working area going for about N12,000 (G-PEN-4500). It was not the normal genius make we all know. I hope to get a more trust worthy make wit a 6x8" work area. But I might hav to fall back to the Genius if I dont get any. It didnt look too fake sha. Maybe I'm just being sceptical. I wish I knew someone who has used it and has a good testimony

I could start wit it and upgrade later. It seems there is a make "WACOM" that makes very good ones. But that's abroad. check out this web pages

http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/aboutgraphics/a/graphicstablets.htm

http://www.genius-kye.com/detaprodtw.asp?idsubcate=341161&idcate=278311&idprod=341183

Adios!!

(1) (Reply)

Guest User Account On My Laptop Does Not Have Access To Network/internet. Denied / Tecno Phantom Pad Vs Bryte Tablet.......which Is Better? / Asus Gaming Laptop Offer..gurus I Need Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.