Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 (29580 Views)

Leo Messi Scores Brace In First 22 Minutes Of Second Inter Miami Game / Oshoala Scores Brace As Barca Beat Real Madrid In El Classico / Messi Scores Brace As Argentina Beat Nicaragua 5-1 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by naptu2: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2019
More.

Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by etibaba(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
olagbola45:
dis 1 is own by a private individual but dey have amother which is own by d Madrid dey have started playing too in d league but dey have not been spending much for dem..dey even played Barcelona earlier dis season which dey got beaten by 8 or9 goals self
Please get your facts right, Realmadrid do not own a female team yet, i am a core Real Madrid fan, Realmadrid intend absurbing CD Tacon and that will happen 2020/2021 season but for now there is nothing like Real Madrid female team.
Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by simiife: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Madrid cff ooo,CD tacon,bottom line is dat both clubs have gotten dia ass wooped by barca femini,even when CD tacon officially changes to real Madrid Gemini,de go still chop am
Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by gibzzhd: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

Real Madrid bought the CD Tacon team already, but the name change comes into effect next season. The girls are already wearing the Real Madrid colors.
And they where beaten 9-0 by Barca.All the Madrid sides are falling to the mighty hands of barca.you guys where really lucky that the classico was postponed.Butbyou know what they say.Destiny can only be postponed but not denialed.
Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by Sufisunni: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by naptu2: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Asisat Oshoala and Chidinma Okeke after yesterday's game.

Okeke, who plays for Madrid CFF, was substituted in the 25th minute due to an injury.

Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by naptu2: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin I think I should do a collection.
Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
etibaba:
Nice from Asisat, but for the record Realmadrid don't have a female team, Madrid female team will officially launch 2020. Madrid CFF have no connection with Real Madrid.

oga there do
it I called cd tacon but will be officially renamed in 2020.

stop feeding incomplete info
Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
naptu2:
There is a huge debate going on at the moment. Jenni and Oshoala have been scoring like crazy and they lead the scorers chart. Caroline Graham Hansen has provided a huge number of assists. The big question is, what should happen when Lieke Martens comes back?

Martens is a former FIFA World Player of the Year and you cannot bench her, neither can you bench any of the three people that I mentioned above.

Some say that Mariona and Aitana should be benched, but the coach seems to have a soft spot for them.

So, what will happen?

I am a big fan of mertens from the world cup but rotation is still key, besides assisat has sat on the bench this season so Jenni and mertens should be made to sit some out too.
Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by Legendguru: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by content208: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
gidjah:
chei, I reserve my comments, are u sure u can be redeemed from this your new found craze?�

It's the right thing to do; that's all. Simply respect the language.
Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
etibaba:
you said they do yet u still used the word "will be official" your brain seem unofficial.

your brain is not working.

the club is owned by real Madrid, it was bought and could not be renamed before the start of the season so they have to be called CD tacon till next season.

I repeat stop giving incomplete info.
Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by naptu2: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Etibaba, Real Madrid's Extraordinary General Meeting approved the take over in September.

https://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2019/09/the-extraordinary-general-assembly-approves-the-absorption-of-club-deportivo-tacon

Tacon currently play their matches at Madrid's training ground. However, the take over will not be complete (that is, the name will not be changed) until July 1st next year.
Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by OyiboPep: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
lilbest4:
mumu, Real Madrid get female team?
In a bid to attack me, you didn't do your homework.

Is it Enyimba's female team that has this Twitter handle?
twitter.com/MadridCFF
Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 28, 2019
OyiboPep:

In a bid to attack me, you didn't do your homework.

Is it Enyimba's female team that has this Twitter handle?
twitter.com/MadridCFF
it's not real Madrid female team. Real Madrid just bought CD Tacon this year, they will convert it to la galaticas next year
Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by naptu2: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2019
These are the highest goal scorers in the league. 3 of the top 5 are Barcelona players (Jenni, Oshoala and Aitana) and 2 of the top 5 are Africans (Oshoala and Boho).

Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by naptu2: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2019
kenddys:

I am a big fan of mertens from the world cup but rotation is still key, besides assisat has sat on the bench this season so Jenni and mertens should be made to sit some out too.

The rotation continues. Jenni is not even in the squad that will play against Minsk in tonight's Champions League game.

Re: Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 by davida222(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
It's just women football na so nothing special.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Tony Elumelu As They Pose & Laugh Out Loud / AFCON 2023 'NEPA' Messes Up Nigeria's Schedule As Super Eagles Train In Darkness / Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.