Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Admission Without Jamb - Ospoly Dpt 2019 Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Without Jamb - Ospoly Dpt 2019 Admission (299 Views)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Without Jamb - Ospoly Dpt 2019 Admission by bestnigerian(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2019
Are you tired of staying home?

Have you ever applied for JAMB hoping to gain admission into institution of your choice and after all the processing...scoring the cut-off mark, but still never offered admission and this has been happened for years and you feel frustrated and thought of not even go to school again....?

If any of the questions above described you, keep reading...

See, over 1,000,000 candidates register for JAMB on a yearly basis hoping to gain admission into their choice of institution.

Did you know that a very small percentage of these candidates usually gain admission every year and this has resulted into a serious problem for many people especially those who are so desperate to gain admission.

Trial upon trial every academic year without any tangible result has led a lot of youth to lose hope of getting admission.

That is why various institutions across the nation have introduced different remedial programmes which has given opportunity to a lot of youth to get admission even without sitting for JAMB at all.

If you would like to enroll for a programme that would increase your chance of getting admission this year by 70% or more.

I am pleased to inform you that you can easily enroll FOR A NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMME WITHOUT JAMB through the OSPOLY DPT Programme which is one of the best available options for you if you are truly tired of staying at home.

What is the full meaning of DPT?
It is a Daily Part-Time programme specially designed for candidates seeking admission into the polytechnic but have not registered for JAMB or finding it difficult to secure admission by JAMB.

Almost anybody is eligible for this DPT Programme.... But
there is only one issue that needs to be addressed before you will be considered eligible for this fantastic programme. And that is.....

Your O'LEVEL result must be completed.

There are a lot of courses you can do in this
TWO YEAR DAILY PART TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
(i) Science Laboratory Technology
(ii) Food Technology
(iii) Statistics
(iv) Computer Science
(v) Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
(vi) Computer Engineering Technology
(vii) Civil Engineering Technology
(viii) Mechanical Engineering Technology
(ix) Building Technology
(x) Quantity Surveying
(xi) Architectural Technology
(xii) Estate Management
(xiii) Urban and Regional Planning
(xiv) Arts and Design
(xv) Mass Communication
(xvi) Office Technology and Management
(xvii) Business Administration and Management Studies
(xviii) Banking and Finance
(xix) Accountancy.

Entry Requirements for any of the above courses are Minimum of 5 Credits in O’Level GCE, SSCE of WAEC, SSCE of NECO or NTC of NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings (Both English Language & Mathematics) are highly compulsory to be considered eligible for this programme.

How much is the Application form for this programme?
Where can I get the application form?
What are other requirements not mentioned here?
How do I go about this form so that I wont have any issue during or after applying for this programme?

For Solution to any of the Questions above,
Talk To Us 08038317849 and we will be glad to assist you.

(1) (Reply)

Words That U Can Not Forget in hurry / Why Am I Always Angry When I Am Studying New Things?, Is That Are U Feel Too? / Good Leadership Promotion Network Hold Sdgs Spelling Bee Competition In Ado-ekit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.