Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. (1538 Views)

Matured Whatsapp Group To Mingle And Network … 30years Above Only / Married, Happy And Ready To Mingle / Will Love To Mingle With A Chubby Or Fat Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by CaptainMitch: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2019
I love fair and slim girls. Any fair and slim babe in the houze ,please pm me so we can relate and rotate.
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by ejiro20192109(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
08160796095, Lagos state
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 02, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I love fair and slim girls. Any fair and slim babe in the houze ,please pm me so we can relate and rotate.

How's this going? grin

When are you going to use your 3rd eye to look instead of these your two eyes shocked
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 02, 2019
CaptainMitch:

*endorsement*

He's gentle and the last of the remaining good young men in our drug addicted society grin
He's intelligent, he can read in all its context, he's goal oriented and wakes up to take on his day with that same gentle demeanour.

*Tried and trusted* grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by CaptainMitch: 12:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Thank you beautiful, I appreciate this endorsement
Guest007:

*endorsement*

He's gentle and the last of the remaining good young men in our drug addicted society grin
He's intelligent, he can read in all its context, he's goal oriented and wakes up to take on his day with that same gentle demeanour.

*Tried and trusted* grin
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2019
grin grin grin

The Chief.

why not make this request in the ABP thread?

na something wey u know very well say dem go hammer u contacts naah for there.

I hail u, bro.
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by CaptainMitch: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2019
I never see any Abuja contacts anywhere with reasonable price and I no dey exceed my 10k budget
MrNipplesLover:
grin grin grin

The Chief.

why not make this request in the ABP thread?

na something wey u know very well say dem go hammer u contacts naah for there.

I hail u, bro.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I never see any Abuja contacts anywhere with reasonable price and I no dey exceed my 10k budget

things don change and u self know nah.

u suppose don add to your budget since.

everything don carry the effects of the economy and person no get choice than to submit to the effects if person wan enjoy wetin him wan chop.

if u add 5k to your budget, e sure u go get a good one.

abeg, try and upgrade on your 10k budget grin grin , make the ministry dey go on.

u are a chief for that matter.

be like the Guest girl is on you. or has she been pulling your Dick legs? grin grin
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by CaptainMitch: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
My longtime friend, she's very beautiful and intelligent, a good pal to the core

MrNipplesLover:

things don change and u self know nah.

u suppose don add to your budget since.

everything don carry the effects of the economy and person no get choice than to submit to the effects if person wan enjoy wetin him wan chop.

if u add 5k to your budget, e sure u go get a good one.

abeg, try and upgrade on your 10k budget grin grin , make the ministry dey go on.

u are a chief for that matter.

be like the Guest girl is on you. or has she been pulling your Dick legs? grin grin

Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
CaptainMitch:
My longtime friend, she's very beautiful and intelligent, a good pal to the core

that's nice of her.

I hail u, bro.
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by CaptainMitch: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

that's nice of her.

I hail u, bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 04, 2019
Guest007:

*endorsement*

*Tried and trusted* grin
you say what!
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2019
CaptainMitch:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
CaptainMitch:

Captain I want to borrow some little funds from you until my piggyvest savings is mature for withdrawal by the 12th of this month, I can tender my BVN, national ID as form of identification, boss I need it urgently, 2k and above
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by keloskid: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
I am strong and a good looking guy well behaved as pple knows me i'll like to meet a gud looking girl around Abk. axes inbox me on 07059823197 watsapp only, if u r damn sure abt urself.
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by kaycee125: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Like say head dey pain you better go open your own thread no come do free advert here
keloskid:
I am strong and a good looking guy well behaved as pple knows me i'll like to meet a gud looking girl around Abk. axes inbox me on 07059823197 watsapp only, if u r damn sure abt urself.
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
too bad im fat and dark sad
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by donkelvin10(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
I am Don Kelvin in search of a true relationship.... any serious lady should WhatsApp or call me @ +2349023630072
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by CaptainMitch: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mr man no come derail my thread
donkelvin10:
I am Don Kelvin in search of a true relationship.... any serious lady should WhatsApp or call me @ +2349023630072

1 Like

Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by CaptainMitch: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
too bad im fat and dark sad

Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
pm 0knm, she does stuff like this
keloskid:
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
0knm is your girl, anytime or day. shes shy though
donkelvin10:
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Zain.ymira remove the dot and search for the moniker
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by CaptainMitch: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wrong moniker
Chapter1vs6:
Zain.ymira remove the dot and search for the moniker
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by Chapter1vs6(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Wrong moniker
lol
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 06, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Wrong moniker
I made an error while writing down the codes, these are the remaining codes.

6h4g8
ldkg8

check.
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by CaptainMitch: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Staked
NLReposter:
I made an error while writing down the codes, these are the remaining codes.

6h4g8
ldkg8

check.
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by manbello(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Staked
Afternoon oga cool
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by CaptainMitch: 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hello bro
manbello:

Afternoon oga cool
Re: I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. by CaptainMitch: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
I still never find o angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbians In Rivers State/port Harcourt/yenagoa / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / Tired Of Love , Need Sex Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.