Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks (2503 Views)

FG Orders NCC To Reduce Costs Of Data In Nigeria / IOS Developers Sue Apple Over App Store Fee (monopoly) / How To Reduce Infinix Hot5 Icons Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by Pearlyakin(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2019
Good day my fellow nairaland members
So i interacted with a friend about the cost of making a bank to bank transfer and he gave me some little tips about the way he does transaction and it goes thus.

He has an Opay app so he transfer all the money in his bank account to the Opay app and from the app, he click on the icon of transfer money to bank account and through this, he is only charge a sum of #10 for the transaction instead of #52 that banks charge for transaction.
I hope we all can enjoy this great opportunity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by shedy03(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:

He has an Opay app so he transfer all the money in his bank account to the Opay app.
Is the transfer from his bank Account to the Opay app free? Any fee deduction like the N52 for normal transfers?

2 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by ernxto(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
shedy03:

Is the transfer from his bank Account to the play app free? Any fee deduction like the N52 for normal transfers?
Its free angry

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by pauladonis(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:
So i interacted with a friend about the cost of making a bank to bank transfer and he gave me some little tips about the way he does transaction and it goes thus.

He has an Opay app so he transfer all the money in his bank account to the Opay app and from the app, he click on the icon of transfer money to bank account and through this, he is only charge a sum of #10 for the transaction instead of #52 that banks charge for transaction.

Na the sharpest way to cut down cost of transactions be that o... I don dey use Opay since July and it's really easy to operate...

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by pauladonis(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
shedy03:

Is the transfer from his bank Account to the play app free? Any fee deduction like the N52 for normal transfers?

Yes, it's free if you initiate the transfer from the opay app... That's cuz Opay uses paystack to process all deposits made through the app, so, it's free and secure too.

2 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by shedy03(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
pauladonis:

Yes, it's free if you initiate the transfer from the opay app... That's cuz Opay uses paystack to process all deposits made through the app, so, it's free and secure too.
Good to know, thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by Skyfornia(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nice one...hard to trust all these new apps shaa
Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by salam8528: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
how secure is the opay app
Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by veevictor: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
How can i download this app
Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by MOROVINA: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
It's true... I wanted to send 2k and I had just 2032... So I used Opay as the bridge.

2 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by jom28gy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
The acquisition of the app, is it free
Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by fidelmarshal199: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
The banks will be looking at you like

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by coolqayy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Its real
When you are adding money from bank they can charge 1- 5 # but u can Use 38DAS6N as your referral code to enjoy extra bonus
Its secure they use 3Dsecurity

Contact me on WhatsApp 070 3641 4511 to send the app to you if u cant find it on play store
Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by SKhanmi: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
Cheaper but risky. Banking apps weren't created for nothing. Would they refund you if shit hits the fan? Transfer some,not ALL! Forget security,The same people that created it will find a backdoor when they want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by Comedian2019: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
ernxto:

Its free angry
It's not free.
Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by Comedian2019: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
The day the site will crash, you guys should not come and start crying upandan.

2 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by Bishop1monte(m): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2019
Comedian2019:
The day the site will crash, you guys should not come and start crying upandan.

They're actually registered with the central bank. Who told you the conventional Bank app, or the server can't crash
Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by Comedian2019: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2019
Bishop1monte:

They're actually registered with the central bank. Who told you the conventional Bank app, or the server can't crash
Are they insured by NDIC?
What they will tell you is that they have deposit with a microfinance bank insured by NDIC.
Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by UncleSnr(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2019
Why don't you use Rubies by Highstreet MFB.
#21 charge to all banks, free ATM card and no maintenance fee.
bit. ly/RubiesBankNG
Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by chibike69: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2019
chai opay don scam me ooo

10k wey I fund no fit transfer

which kind wahala be dis
Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by Bishop1monte(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2019
EasyPeazy:
See what poverty can cause. How much do u save through all these stress? 30 naira? If transfer should fail or opay close shop suddenly, who will you complain to?

Better stick to your bank so incase transfer fails, you enter bank and know who u are slapping.

Thanks.

Think outside the box, these people are registered. Your banking is safe with them
Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by ernxto(m): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Comedian2019:

It's not free.
Its free angry
Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by mumu9gerian: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Its not free
Re: How To Reduce Transfer Fee From Banks by mumu9gerian: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
ernxto:

Its free angry
It's not free

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Offer Is now Available / Xiaomi Redmi 9 Gaming Test - | Helio G80 Not That Good / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S Water Test - Tecno & Infnix Can Never

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.