Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

President Buhari Writes Under 17 Boys On FIFA U17 World Cup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Writes Under 17 Boys On FIFA U17 World Cup (257 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup / Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field / Buhari Writes National Assembly, Says I Have Resumed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Writes Under 17 Boys On FIFA U17 World Cup by BlackDonald: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Shared With Caption.

Our opening game in Brazil last night was a wonderful display that I am very proud of. Congratulations to the Golden Eaglets! I have no doubt in my mind that they are determined to win the #FIFAU17WC for an unparalleled sixth time.

I have followed the journey leading to their arrival in Brazil; have noted the determination and confidence throughout their preparations. This is the true, resilient Nigerian spirit at work. I will personally be monitoring their progress in the competition.

Source : https://web.facebook.com/MuhammaduBuhari/

cc; lalasticlala
Re: President Buhari Writes Under 17 Boys On FIFA U17 World Cup by Rednaxelot: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Please Baba, make sure these ones are also paid their bonuses and allowances, so that we won’t witness the usual players protest cos of the failed payments of dues and allowances
Re: President Buhari Writes Under 17 Boys On FIFA U17 World Cup by Rednaxelot: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
Please Baba, don’t follow them only, learn from their comeback in the game after being defeated in the first half.
You first term was bad. Make impact in this second term of yours
Re: President Buhari Writes Under 17 Boys On FIFA U17 World Cup by dukeprince50: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
k
Re: President Buhari Writes Under 17 Boys On FIFA U17 World Cup by Nickisindigo(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
with what they played forget say they later win I don't think they can reach the finals mean while those Brazilians play as if had won 100 caps each

(1) (Reply)

Are You Eligible For Fg’s 2020/2021 Scholarship? / Evil Spirits Have Made The Gov House In Anambra State Their Abode – Gov. Obiano / Gov. Bello Is Planning To Disrupt Kogi Poll ― PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.