Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy (37102 Views)

35k For 64gb ROM 4gb RAM Gionee M7 Power 6.0inch Screen Octa Core Android Ver / Anyone With A Nice Phone 30k to 35k for Sale In Abuja!! / I Am Confused A Phone To Buy With 38k I Just Need A Good Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by KushLyon(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2019
MonitoringSpirit:

This umdigi a5pro eh. I checked the reviews on aliexpress. People were complaining about blurry camera
Exactly. Even on jumia, people are still complaining about the bad camera quality. All these phones with strange name sef angry

1 Like

Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by mindtricks: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2019
ajalawole:
bro, u can still install play store on it. my Huawei phone I brought just last month I have to install play store on it myself.. those China phone are bomb, with long battery life. have use infinex, Intel and techno, I can say Huawei is far better. I don't know about the others sha

Sure, that is for one who chose to buy the Chinese Variant of the phone.
Huawei is ahead of the pack, followed by likes of Xiaomi.

1 Like

Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by hayjhay(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

LG is in the same range as Huawei and Samsung.
Xiaomi is one tier below.

Yh... Sure grin
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by marv1: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2019
Mubbyleey:
See Op, don't be in haste to buy mediocre phone. Especially infinix and tecno... Chill and add like 5k to it, to be able to get mid range or budget flagship phone online.

You can try Jumia or AliExpress, very reliable and you won't regret it. You can go to their site and window shop.

I'm currently using Umidigi A5 pro, and the phone is bomb, check it out on Jumia or AliExpress. It's a flagship phone and i bought it 37k last month.
So make your choice wisely... wink smiley

Send more details about the phone.
But I don't like inbuilt battery phones
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Arthur02(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2019
mubarakyoung:
Saved 35k Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy Between Infinix Hot 8 And Sperk 4 \ You Can Sugest More
spark 4 is okay, Tecno are always strong and long lasting
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by marv1: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2019
seaboyzen:

Redmi 7a or add 7k to get redmi 8 very device.

Send more details about the phone redmi 7a
Please
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by maasoap(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2019
iLegendd:

I have turned 35k to a huge sum before. If you can't invest 35k, you can't invest anything.

30k used laptop + 4k modem + 1k subscription to watch tutorial on YouTube.

This above is not my problem. Go and check the part of your comment I reacted to. Lol

After learning a digital skill and generating some money online,

Not everyone is interested in learning digital skill or making money online. How is that difficult to understand? Your choice and interest can't be everybody's choice and interest.

then you can buy any phone you want. I'm not saying you shouldn't buy a phone, but you need to know if it's the right time.

Who would determine the right time for him? You? You have to consider that nobody knew what he was doing to get that money, not even you.

The reason poverty is high in Africa is because we do things at the wrong time — just to feel among. At the end, we blame rich people for being stingy and not helping us, but when we had small money, we didn't help ourselves in thinking smartly.

The reason poverty is high in Africa is multifaceted. Not boiled down to single reason

Rich people will always take the blame for our foolishness just the same way God takes the blame for our mistakes.

We called this tirade

4 Likes

Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Adrian98(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2019
I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale in portharcourt
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Tony90(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2019
Get yourself a Huawei y5 2019...excellent battery life, android 9.0, 2gb RAM and 32gb ROM etc

1 Like

Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Mummymahdi(f): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2019
mubarakyoung:

I Am From Gombe I Didnt Believe These Online Fraud

haba don't mark Gombe ppl as such! do u mean buying and selling online is fraud? JUMIA FRAUD. ?
in this 21st century even villagers buys and selĺs online not to talk of educated dude in the state capital.
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by iLegendd(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2019
maasoap:

This above is not my problem. Go and check the part of your comment I reacted to. Lol

Not everyone is interested in learning digital skill or making money online. How is that difficult to understand? Your choice and interest can't be everybody's choice and interest.

Who would determine the right time for him? You? You have to consider that nobody knew what he was doing to get that money, not even you.

The reason poverty is high in Africa is multifaceted. Not boiled down to single reason

We called this tirade

Ok.
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Zannx(m): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=desoul2004 post=83513336][/quote]

I want to get the Camon 12 air
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by bizza45: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2019
do u have any lets deal now
seaboyzen:

Redmi 7a or add 7k to get redmi 8 very nice device.
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by seaboyzen: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
marv1:

Send more details about the phone redmi 7a
Please
Redmi 7A Features: ✓Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 439 ✓4000mAh(typ) two -day battery ✓12MP AI Sony IMX486 rear ...
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by seaboyzen: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
bizza45:
do u have any lets deal now
cc Bamac or mizik
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by bamac(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
seaboyzen:

cc Bamac or mizik
Thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by bamac(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
KushLyon:

Exactly. Even on jumia, people are still complaining about the bad camera quality. All these phones with strange name sef angry
The priblem is that we don't have plenty to soend, yet we want the best. Camera quality isn't by pixel but by technology adopted, many don't know that fact. You should expect so much quality from phones like that. Everything on such phones complement their price.
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by hayjhay(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
OP
Whatever you do
Dont go for MTK devices of..........
You will regret it
But it depends on phone usage
Are you a
Normal user?
Or
Heavy Gamer
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by 360great(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
Okay thanks bro. I will buy directly henceforth from them
Mubbyleey:

You can pay with your master card directly on their site at the point of check out... And they'll deliver to your home address... You can make more findings online before you purchase.
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Treasuredoye(f): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
buy the new itel thank me later 30k
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by deuzgreat: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Mubbyleey:
See Op, don't be in haste to buy mediocre phone. Especially infinix and tecno... Chill and add like 5k to it, to be able to get mid range or budget flagship phone online.

You can try Jumia or AliExpress, very reliable and you won't regret it. You can go to their site and window shop.

I'm currently using Umidigi A5 pro, and the phone is bomb, check it out on Jumia or AliExpress. It's a flagship phone and i bought it 37k last month.
So make your choice wisely... wink smiley
what's d meaning of flagship phone
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by bizza45: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
whats the specz and wheres your location, am interested
dopedealer:
Come and get my xaomi redmi note5 for 35k. It's a few months old . Reason for selling - I want to get note 7
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by bharkarh(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
dopedealer:
Come and get my xaomi redmi note5 for 35k. It's a few months old . Reason for selling - I want to get note 7
drop your number boss
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by dopedealer(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
bharkarh:
drop your number boss

Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by 360great(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please, how long does an order take to get to me.
Mubbyleey:

You can pay with your master card directly on their site at the point of check out... And they'll deliver to your home address... You can make more findings online before you purchase.
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Mubbyleey(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
360great:
Please, how long does an order take to get to me.
It's depends... Like on jumia now, if the phone is labelled "Jumia express", it's gonna get to you 3 - 5 working days, that's atmost a week... But it the phone or item is labelled "Jumia global", then it's gonna take like 20 working days to get to you...

If you're ordering from AliExpress, it usually take longer time, but at most a month... So it's better you order it on Jumia... And check if it's labelled "express" or "global"
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Mubbyleey(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
deuzgreat:

what's d meaning of flagship phone
The word "Flagship" has several meanings... Just Google "what's a flagship phone" you'll definitely get your answers...

1 Like

Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Azeiz(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
mubarakyoung:

Thanks For The Contribution
Bt Wic One? Du U mean The Hot 8 Lite ?
both version of hot 8 is better, I think.
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by alexvic12: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Achaachiko:
i bought umigidi A5 pro for 36k on AliExpress

How is the camera?
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by emmypsv(m): 12:11am On Oct 29, 2019
iLegendd:

I have turned 35k to a huge sum before. If you can't invest 35k, you can't invest anything.

30k used laptop + 4k modem + 1k subscription to watch tutorial on YouTube.

After learning a digital skill and generating some money online, then you can buy any phone you want. I'm not saying you shouldn't buy a phone, but you need to know if it's the right time.

The reason poverty is high in Africa is because we do things at the wrong time — just to feel among. At the end, we blame rich people for being stingy and not helping us, but when we had small money, we didn't help ourselves in thinking smartly.

Rich people will always take the blame for our foolishness just the same way God takes the blame for our mistakes.
pls which digital skill specifically
Urgent reply needed
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Yyvonne: 4:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Buy spark 4, you'd enjoy the phone
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by mubarakyoung: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2019
Mummymai:

haba don't mark Gombe ppl as such! do u mean buying and selling online is fraud? JUMIA FRAUD. ?
in this 21st century even villagers buys and selĺs online not to talk of educated dude in the state capital.
Mm My Money

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Vs Note 8 Pro & Camon 12 Pro + Camera Samples / Why People Are Excited About The Return Of The Reliable Nokia 3310 / MTN Bans Illegally Pre-registered SIMS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.