Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

"you Know It" By Goldie And El Dee Is No Doubt One Of The Biggest Hits - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "you Know It" By Goldie And El Dee Is No Doubt One Of The Biggest Hits (661 Views)

Download Cry Allstar Ft May_d [tribute To Goldie] / Ew! Music: T-izze And El Phlex In Duet With American Pop Star R.kelly / Dj Dee Money Presents Naija Gbedu Part 1-12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"you Know It" By Goldie And El Dee Is No Doubt One Of The Biggest Hits by Firebomb: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
This year has yielded great Nigerian tracks,but no doubt This song is certainly a classic, 2010 in Nigerian music is definately incomplete without this song included on its records of the year list.
Re: "you Know It" By Goldie And El Dee Is No Doubt One Of The Biggest Hits by Fred87(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2010
All tnx to eldee de don for d collab nd productn.i tink goldie is empty/average/ordinary on her own cos anytin good 4rm ha must b a collab just me mind.eeeezz
Re: "you Know It" By Goldie And El Dee Is No Doubt One Of The Biggest Hits by Firebomb: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2010
@Fred: Thats certainly true, all her previous singles have been null,
But her collabo's are bubbling due to the assistance of the featured artiste.

(1) (Reply)

Atlantic At Work Lol. New Lupe Track Leaked. / New Video: Michael Jackson Ft Akon – Hold My Hand / Can Someone Turn This To A Song/music, Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.