Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Sadio Mané - African Footballer Worth Emulating - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mané - African Footballer Worth Emulating (335 Views)

Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / Vote For Victor Moses As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sadio Mané - African Footballer Worth Emulating by Manuchiso(f): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
I have to write about this young man because he has laid a legacy that is worth emulating. My prayer is that our leaders and politicians will be as selfless as this young man, I also pray that other African footballers and artists learn from him.
Sadio Mané: "Why would I want 10 Ferraris? How would that help me or the world?"
Liverpool's Senegalese striker opened up about his roots and says he doesn't need luxuries to be happy and dedicates much of his wages to charity.
Read more using the below link
https://www.peaceablepeace.com.ng/2019/10/sadio-mane-african-footballer-worth.html

(1) (Reply)

Iheanacho's Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Month / Manchester United Vs Brighton 3-1 Highlights (download Video) / Bayern Considering Pochettino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.