Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude (5974 Views)

BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat / Heat Cannot Kill Me, Man Shared His Nude Pictures Online. Photos / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by titiloyeblog: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
James Brown aka ''They didn't caught me'' attempts to break the internet with his semi nude photo

Popular effeminate dancer, James Brown shared the photo above on his Instagram page this evening.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/james-brown-aka-they-didnt-caught-me.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by emeijeh(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Idiot, ugly and disgusting

nrexzy:
If only his father tried withdrawal method....
Aka Coitus Interruptus grin

10 Likes

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by Jayslicky: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
As I said before, this is the only James brown I know. A music legend.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by nrexzy: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
If only his father tried withdrawal method....

1 Like

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Delete thread

2 Likes

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by dollytino4real(f): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
50naira CD 4 just do perfect work instead dey do fresh to fresh to bring dis!

1 Like

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by Vikzz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
We go still blame Buhari again for this one undecided grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by kheny12(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Gay-brel,Bobrisky family spotted.He's even wearing G-string,Thunder fire that your body.
Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by kheny12(m): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin
dollytino4real:
fresh to fresh or flesh to flesh,biko choose 1
Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by dollytino4real(f): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
kheny12:
grin fresh to fresh or flesh to flesh,biko choose 1
ok observer skin to skin e do!
Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by Bloooody(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Honestly speaking, the OP is must be very stupid.
A man posted himself in pant and you foolishly posted here on NL?

Now a useless mod will forward this to FP.

1 Like

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by boss1310(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
what is really going on in the world today

2 Likes

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Delete thread
END OF THREAD!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by Mizwisdom(f): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by tillaman(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Stop calling these lots Effeminate!! Looks crappy yo!
Shey he said he has HIV

1 Like

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by Opportuneke(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Dear Nigerians,

I am highly disappointed and displeased about our countenance towards Morals and standard way of good and acceptable lifestyle.

We appreciate things that are not profitable and abandoned the Nitty~gritty of of our present situation as a country and as an individual.

If we had invested this kind of energy in holding our leaders accountable, this country would have been BETTER....

I hereby implore us to change our attitudes towards Moral and acceptable lifestyle..so that we can make the world a better place for all to live because life doesn't end on social media...

Yours Sincerely,
From a concerned citizen.

1 Like

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by Palehair: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Any straight man who clicked this thread is a suspect and don't you dare tell me you are curious to see because these are not the things straight men are curious about, you saw the heading and know it will irritate you then why click on it? There can only be one reason

1 Like

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by generationz(f): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jesus Christ. I nearly threw up the food I was eating. angry
Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by falcon01: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
As I said before, this is the only James brown I know. A music legend.
This is a a mans world

1 Like

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by kenir(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nudes are meant to be erotic buh this one is amusing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by seunmohmoh(f): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Did God really give everybody brain?

1 Like

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by FatherBona: 12:24am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
Palehair:
Any straight man who clicked this thread is a suspect and don't you dare tell me you are curious to see because these are not the things straight men are curious about, you saw the heading and know it will irritate you then why click on it? There can only be one reason
[/s]speak for yourself
Why did you click the thread

2 Likes

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by DeriNwamamatene: 12:29am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
post=83515708:

END OF THREAD!
[/s]
more trash

1 Like

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by godofuck231: 4:49am On Oct 28, 2019
Shekau make announce and make use to help this man out

1 Like

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by Threebear(m): 5:32am On Oct 28, 2019
The only thing this one broke is my appetite .

Not sure I can eat well again after seeing this .

Clothes are made for a reason , if you must go naked at least try not to look like a low budget scarecrow .

1 Like

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by Amstupid(m): 6:14am On Oct 28, 2019
Which internet him broke
Dis thing wey be like PANLA FISH .... angry
NONSENCE ND gay pipu undecided

1 Like

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by Passionate888: 6:38am On Oct 28, 2019
dollytino4real:
flesh to flesh

1 Like

Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by obinna58(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Sexier than bob
Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2019
whoa there
Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by Palehair: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]speak for yourself Why did you click the thread
did I say i'm straight?
Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by FatherBona: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
Palehair:

did I say i'm straight?
Put it in your CV
gay!
Re: James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude by Palehair: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
FatherBona:
Put it in your CV gay!
Did I say I'm gay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley Becomes A Medical Doctor, Congratulations To Him / Uche Elendu / See What Lasu Have Turned Dagrin's Car To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.