Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency (3749 Views)

2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? / 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party / Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by BoboNkiti19: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
QuotaSystem:

I can see you're clearly more interested in Blood and War than mending fences and doing the needful for your political survival. It's your call.

Even more interesting about your rant than the fact that you have no existing army or military capacity, is that in the last 4 years that PMB has been building economic and military ties with the likes of Russia and China, Igbos have been doing the exact opposite globally from the U.S to Asia and South Africa thanks to their drugs and crime global development exploits that has seen them profiled, attacked, expelled and killed across these places. I learnt and saw that they're now specifically refusing Igbos entry to some Asian countries. Bridge Burners Extraordinaire. Yet somehow you think you have the internal or external clout to fight Nigeria and her allies. Lol.

We have been down this road before. Brawn over Brains. Ojukwu had more fury but even he wasn't this thoughtless or ill prepared. It's your call.
The Igbos have never campaigned for war in their bid for separation, the whole agitation for years have been predicated on using diplomatic means to seek for self-determination. It was your government that have invited war to the SE, using brute force to kill unarmed civilians etc like we saw in the python dance drama... but trust me there's only too much a people pushed to the wall can take, the Igbos are not some mushroom group that you can just sideline, trample, or intimidate... that one na over our dead body, that war you idiots are subtly edging us towards shall surely come... and I hope you will be alive and ready to fight when the call to arms reaches your end.

And oh, about your brainless postulation about Igbos committing crimes globally or been denied entry in the Asian countries blah blah blah(not sure which neck of the woods you pulled that unverified nonsense from), but I dare you to state your ethnic identity, and let's start to analyze how truly "holy" your tribe is in the grand scheme of things ... make God punish you if you're yoruba having the gall to lash at Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
How will they react

Ask for Biafra, make noise shut down eastern markets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Taba21: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
kettykin:
i am of the opinion that igbos should not go to war again no matter the provocations unless the plan for biafra starts now with signing of alliances with Niger Delta, middle belt etc

O boy look front never you mentioned Niger delta in whatever ways with your Biafra.
Wakeup.

4 Likes

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by MetaPhysical: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
kettykin:
From the opinions from certain quarters on how igbos should be denied fair play , equity and denied the opportunity to produce the Nigerian president of igbo origin in 2023 either in APC or PDP, what and how should the igbo race react to such affront from other parts of Nigeria, should Igbos repay Nigerians in the same coin or fold their hands and watch certain tribes degrade them to a third class race

Please notice that there are staunch igbo APC members like Rochas Okorocha, joe igbokwe, Ngige , Amechi etc who are eligible to contest and be voted for and their myriads of bright igbo minds in PDP , while APGA produces the best of the igbo race like Soludo etc .

Please your valid opinions and no insults

APC has been fair to Igbo.

APC put Okorocha there you guys were hostile to him his entire 8yrs. You jubilated his humiliation when Ihedioa's thugs went to go harrass and slapped his daughter. You dont want Okorocha. You call him Okoroawusa.

APC gave you Igbokwe and if it wasnt that he was in Lagos you would gang up to kill him completely to show your hatred for him. You labelled him Yorubakwe.

APC gave you Ngige. You blocked him and called him Amala and Ewedu party.

APC gave you Amechi during 2018 campaign to convince you to vote in APC in SE you called Amechi Hausa slave.

What does Ibo really want? Anyone sent to you as hopeful candidate you reject and ridicule and humiliate them.

APC is not interested in your needs for now. Find another market.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Taba21: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
kettykin:

Amechi is igbo speaking , he is not from the South East but South South, Okonjo Iweala is igbo too

O boy maybe you know no where you de your eyes go soon clear with Niger delta.
Low lay inferior people

1 Like

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Taba21: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=kettykin post=83513510]

Only this time around the Pythons that will come will be divided as igbos will sign peace pact with middle belt and South South.
this is the link
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/5195-buhari_vs_pdp_the_dog_and_the_baboon.html
[/quote
be prepare for your up coming doom most Niger delta Allie with you?
Keep your badluck to yourself with your evil ravaged landlocked.

1 Like

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Area4Area: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Same Igbos in APC that Igbos have always vilified and insulted, say something else biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Omoodua007: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
JonDon12:
How will Nigeria react should be the question? Do you think Bola Tinubu should be the president of Nigeria. Keep in mind that Bola Tinubu is under the thumb of the Northern Emirs. So the North would still be rulers by proxy.

Meanwhile I prefer Emir Sanusi to a lot of southerners including Tinubu, Osinbanjo or Ngige. I dont care about the preisdent of Nigeria because he woud be useless. The structure of this country is the problem.

Realistically, I think If the North don't claim it, It would be between FFK and BAT. It wont change much though, Nigerians will still be suffering, the North will still be illiterate, the southwest will still be poor and indigenes of the S/East will still own most of Nigeria.

What type of defeatist statement is this
Already undermining the act of west winning presidency
Resorting to lies about ownership of Nigeria
Lmfaooooo
Yorubas are still the richest group in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Area4Area: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
kettykin:
i am of the opinion that igbos should not go to war again no matter the provocations unless the plan for biafra starts now with signing of alliances with Niger Delta, middle belt etc
Niger Delta and middle belt that doesn't want anything to do with you? Say something else biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Taba21: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

SS support SW? onto what level? Seems that excess bad cholesterol in the algae you call gbegiri soup has done excess damage to your brains... better pitch your tent with your brothers up North cause no support for you here in the SS I know, born and raised in all my life.

You heard him simple.
Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by DeriNwamamatene: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
helinues:

I asked for video links now newspapers links.

SS would rather supports SW rather than supporting SE.. Nobody dey sow here him no go reap. Take that to the banks...

[/s]
Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Omoodua007: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Niger Delta and middle belt that doesn't want anything to do with you? Say something else biko

I think Niger delta should take igbos for a ride lol

1 Like

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by BoboNkiti19: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
MetaPhysical:

APC has been fair to Igbo.

APC put Okorocha there you guys were hostile to him his entire 8yrs. You jubilated his humiliation when Ihedioa's thugs went to go harrass and slapped his daughter. You dont want Okorocha. You call him Okoroawusa.

APC gave you Igbokwe and if it wasnt that he was in Lagos you would gang up to kill him completely to show your hatred for him. You labelled him Yorubakwe.

APC gave you Ngige. You blocked him and called him Amala and Ewedu party.

APC gave you Amechi during 2018 campaign to convince you to vote in APC in SE you called Amechi Hausa slave.

What does Ibo really want? Anyone sent to you as hopeful candidate you reject and ridicule and humiliate them.

APC is not interested in your needs for now. Find another market.
We go jam in 2023, you will be back to playing your customary opposition which befits your status quo, the North are using you sophisticated idiots as pawns in their political chess games ahead of 2023...they know, we both know the only thing keeping APC right now is Buhari who is a major power broker for the North... once he's gone come 2023, APC and the entire Yoruba fate will be as good as sealed.
Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Taba21: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:

I hate this people more the moment they start putting eyes on Niger delta issue instead of them to find a tangible solution for their cosmos problems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Area4Area: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
kettykin:

Only this time around the Pythons that will come will be divided as igbos will sign peace pact with middle belt and South South.
this is the link
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/5195-buhari_vs_pdp_the_dog_and_the_baboon.html
You wish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Area4Area: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
LabDNA:
Forget the stone-hearted bigots, well-meaning Nigerians are voting Igbo presidency in 2023.
Dream on dear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Taba21: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Omoodua007:

I think Niger delta should take igbos for a ride lol

I rather chose even a nigerien instead of Igbo, maybe you don't know them the so called Igbo's
Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Area4Area: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
kettykin:

i need not tell you about the last civil war , how the Nigerian Military was decimated and had to use hunger to fight the war , so if you are to boast about the military use another gambit, Bakassi peninsular loss without a single gun shot is all too glaring to the world
Who lost the civil war at last, all is fair in war..
If you want another one, start it today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by BoboNkiti19: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Dream on dear
Realistically speaking, do you think the SE, SS, even the North will come out and vote en masse for any yoruba candidate? I mean are you even reading the memo already? The North are planning to clench power again in 2023, and the South political class in utter disarray.... what do you think the ideal situation will end up looking like?
Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Taba21: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Dream on dear

Igbo will never be president of Nigeria,never

1 Like

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Area4Area: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

SS support SW? onto what level? Seems that excess bad cholesterol in the algae you call gbegiri soup has done excess damage to your brains... better pitch your tent with your brothers up North cause no support for you here in the SS I know, born and raised in all my life.
Be ready to be thrown out from that SS when you luckily get your Biafra

1 Like

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Taba21: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Realistically speaking, do you think the SE, SS, even the North will come out and vote en masse for any yoruba candidate? I mean are you even reading the memo already? The North are planning to clench power again in 2023, and the South political class in utter disarray.... what do you think the ideal situation will end up looking like?

Manji,please next time try to separate SE from Niger delta.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Area4Area: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

The Igbos have never campaigned for war in their bid for separation, the whole agitation for years have been predicated on using diplomatic means to seek for self-determination. It was your government that have invited war to the SE, using brute force to kill unarmed civilians etc like we saw in the python dance drama... but trust me there's only too much a people pushed to the wall can take, the Igbos are not some mushroom group that you can just sideline, trample, or intimidate... that one na over our dead body, that war you idiots are subtly edging us towards shall surely come... and I hope you will be alive and ready to fight when the call to arms reaches your end.

And oh, about your brainless postulation about Igbos committing crimes globally or been denied entry in the Asian countries blah blah blah(not sure which neck of the woods you pulled that unverified nonsense from), but I dare you to state your ethnic identity, and let's start to analyze how truly "holy" your tribe is in the grand scheme of things ... make God punish you if you're yoruba having the gall to lash at Igbos.
Continue ranting, Biafra you won't get and same Igbo presidency would be refused you
Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by helinues: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Which memo? Hope you are not referring to Junaid and AYC president cos those are inconsequentials
Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by KEVIND: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
MrFourSHIRTS:
So Amechi is Igbo?

You people started with land grabbing... You have graduated to people grabbing

History should be brought back to the schools curriculum so our kids will learn and know more about Nigeria and her people.

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Taba21: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Be ready to be thrown out from that SS when you luckily get your Biafra

Igbo's are still sleeping it would be too late while they wake up.

1 Like

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by BoboNkiti19: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
helinues:

Which memo? Hope you are not referring to Junaid and AYC president cos those are inconsequentials
Junaid is the outspoken voice of a silent but scheming North, you really in your heart of hearts think the North will just have the South decide the fate of 2023 without causing some ruffles beforehand? secret alliances are been made that you and I don't know about... and the major players of the game will shock you, trust me outside of Tinubu... the SW are pretty much useless politically, nobody else in that region will win a single polling unit in the North, much less the SS and considerably the South South.
Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by DeriNwamamatene: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
shatap
Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by Area4Area: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

We go jam in 2023, you will be back to playing your customary opposition which befits your status quo, the North are using you sophisticated idiots as pawns in their political chess games ahead of 2023...they know, we both know the only thing keeping APC right now is Buhari who is a major power broker for the North... once he's gone come 2023, APC and the entire Yoruba fate will be as good as sealed.
2015 you were ridiculed, 2019 same and you want another in 2023? Go and sleep abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by BoboNkiti19: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:

2015 you were ridiculed, 2019 same and you want another in 2023? Go and sleep abeg
And what was the common denominator in 2015 and 19? The answer is BUHARI...don't be fooled into thinking Yoruba political ingenuity made '15 and 19 possible, it was simply the North who did( the 2019 election proved it again, you guys even divided your votes and almost betrayed your Northern masters)!, and best believe they remember... they know better than to pitch their tents with you people again... I won't say too much, but you will be crying after Buhari is gone in 4 years time... na him popularity especially in the Northern still dey give una mouth to talk.

1 Like

Re: How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency by KEVIND: 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Taba21:

Manji,please next time try to separate SE from Niger delta.
Thanks

Below is a list of Niger Delta states in Nigeria:
1. Rivers state
2. Bayelsa state
3. Delta state
4. Akwa Ibom state
5. Cross River state
6. Edo state
7. Abia state
8. Imo state
9. Ondo state
https://nigerianinfofinder.com/niger-delta-states-in-nigeria/
Also read
https://www.nairaland.com/2334299/distinction-niger-delta-south-south. to cure your ignorance;

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner / How Police Officer Allegedly Killed DSS Operative In Imo State. See Photo / Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.