Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,508 members, 7,826,922 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay (829 Views)

Buhari Pay Bribe To Ivan Sheehan To Write About IPOB / Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by mekaboy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Custom charged a woman 165k on 500k luggage. I will like to know how much duty Aisha Buhari paid on this watch worth over 5,000,000

Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by LabDNA: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Customs over to you. Nigerians want to know. I've very sure the law you cited is meant for everyone including the rich bourgeoise.
Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Buhari's hardship laws/policies are only for the poor/masses!!!
Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by clarocuzioo(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ediots defending this evil government come and answer
Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by Daviddson(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari's hardship laws/policies are only for the poor/masses!!!
I'm sorry to say but there's hardly a difference between the way you comment and that BBQ guy - always off-key. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Daviddson:
I'm Sorry to say but there's hardly a difference between the way you comment and that BBQ guy - aways off-key. undecided
You will need to re-unite with your brain maybe you can reason better!!!

Don't think I will waste my precious time on you, I have better news to read!!!

Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by simpleseyi: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
I think imPatience Jonathan will know after all she paid lots of duty on the 300 million jewelries stolen by her aides

Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by Daviddson(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You will need to re-unite with your brain maybe you can reason better!!!

Don't think I will waste my precious time on you, I have better news to read!!!
What does the attached photo have to do with the comment? Well, take care and try take your time to make rational comments not just jumping from threads to threads with negative vibes.
Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by 9jii(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
I think only diplomats are exempted from paying of customs duty.
But in Nigeria over 90% percent of both international traders and travelers bribe their ways not to pay the correct customs Duty.
The Government is not helping matters with their high tariffs on so many Goods

And the Agents are milking both the government and people for this.
Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Daviddson:
What does the attached photo have to do with the comment? Well, take care and try take your time to make rational comments not just jumping from threads to threads with negative vibes.
It's represents zombies, even with your eyes wide open, you still can see a thing!!!

No just quote me again
Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by Daviddson(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

It's represents zombies, even with your eyes wide open, you still can see a thing!!!

No just quote me again
What's the meaning of "It's represents"?
And BTW, do you expect people to close their eyes before they can see? Just stop spreading negativity and making silly comments.
Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by Lamasta(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Customs are strong and active against the people not the politicians siphoning our collective resources
Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by Opportuneke(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
A very good question!!!

LIE Mohammed, Over to you!!!

Let's hear from Aso Villa...

Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by helinues: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
How much has Atiku been spending on his trips in Dubai.

A friend urgently needs an answer

1 Like

Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by DeriNwamamatene: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
helinues:
How much has Atiku been spending on his trips in Dubai.

A friend urgently needs an answer
[/s]
shatap
Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by Gandollar(f): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2019
Daviddson:
I'm sorry to say but there's hardly a difference between the way you comment and that BBQ guy - always off-key. undecided
Is this the consensus opinion about in your BMC coven? LMAO !! grin
Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2019
simpleseyi:
I think imPatience Jonathan will know after all she paid lots of duty on the 300 million jewelries stolen by her aides
Hmmmmm, this is deep!
wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay by DeriNwamamatene: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
post=83524459:

Hmmmmm, this is deep!
wink
[/s]
shatap

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole Placed Under House Arrest as Edo APC mega rally fails to hold / Who Is Your Favourite Nigerian Columnist? / Ex-rea Boss Resumes At UN After Buhari's Reversal Of Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.