Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (23821 Views)

Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession / Nigerian Vikings, Cultists Clash At Cheras In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / 12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Iamgrey5(m): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
anonimi:

Do you have to lie to make your point?
Do you have to play ostrich all the time?

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by jeyselassie(m): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
starbuck:
I hope my ex Bil will be among them undecided undecided undecided... That guy is a confirmed yahoo boy and needs to cool his feet in prison

Modified

To those mentioning me up and down undecided undecided I don't have una strength biko

Nobody ate anyone's money, even my SIL (his wife) didn't taste the said money, person wey dey give his breastfeeding wife 200n as feeding money on a daily basis for breakfast and lunch... I can authoritatively tell you all that I was the person that dragged her out from the marriage because I was tired of feeding her in her husband's house... The guy talk say he will deal with me and I am still waiting for him to do his worse... Onye ara, die dịa for Malaysia
who asked you all these many talk you're saying here aunty? Shoo normal bayii?
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
youngkizo:
Jakarta not Malaysia
#Op it was caused as a result of a crusade held on the 16-19th of October by the proph. Chukwuemeka Odumeje (LionHimself)
Niggaz were spraying money at the event hall, that made the Indonesian government to start checkmating their source of income .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by semyman: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
They were arrested and to deported for constituting nuisance in an overnight vigil held by a visiting pastor from Nigeria
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by semyman: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
panpan:
The video does not tell us why they were arrested.
Yahoo boys and drug courriers showing off their illicit wealth when their colleague or partner in suit visited from Nigeria to conduct a vigil
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by kenodrill: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
starbuck:
I hope my ex Bil will be among them undecided undecided undecided... That guy is a confirmed yahoo boy and needs to cool his feet in prison

Modified

To those mentioning me up and down undecided undecided I don't have una strength biko

Nobody ate anyone's money, even my SIL (his wife) didn't taste the said money, person wey dey give his breastfeeding wife 200n as feeding money on a daily basis for breakfast and lunch... I can authoritatively tell you all that I was the person that dragged her out from the marriage because I was tired of feeding her in her husband's house... The guy talk say he will deal with me and I am still waiting for him to do his worse... Onye ara, die dịa for Malaysia

your sis might blame you if she doesn't find herself another life partner.

Modified! You should just given her your advise and allow her decide her fate on the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
youngkizo:
Jakarta not Malaysia
#Op it was caused as a result of a crusade held on the 16-19th of October by the proph. Chukwuemeka Odumeje (LionHimself)
Niggaz were spraying money at the event hall, that made the Indonesian government to start checkmating their source of income .
Good job! until this nations stop political correctness they can never fish out these idiots.
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by anonimi: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Do you have to play ostrich all the time?

That quote came after your own comment, not so

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Iamgrey5(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
anonimi:

That quote came after your own comment, not so
My comment?
I don't do tribal slurs of that nature

I only expose hypocrisy
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by IndianInNigeria: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
@ Maasoap : Why why why? cheesy
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by anonimi: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
My comment?

I don't do tribal slurs of that nature

I only expose hypocrisy

Okay....................the comment of sukueponmalu that you referred to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Iamgrey5(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
anonimi:

Okay....................the comment of sukueponmalu that you referred to.
I have said my own.
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by zicoraads: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
starbuck:

Modified

I don't know why I find this your comment very funny. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Ejjis(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oru gi kuruaku nwanne

starbuck:

Modified

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by amaridigital(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
youngkizo:
Jakarta not Malaysia

Are you serious about this claim? A Prophet was holding a crusade in far away Indonesia and some people were spraying money at a religious crusade meant for winning souls? May God grant Prophet Odumeje and his people their Biafra as soon as possible. I'm not a tribalist but this is getting too much.
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by useurkidney3121: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Nigerians?
Or Biafrans?

FuckDaMods:

Tinubu's tribesmen obviously undecided
Two of u are senseless with ur tribal comment
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Nwaonyishi69: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
You can't blame anybody for running from home. After all, even the President only visits Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by DexterousOne(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
atarapa:
Good news. Make i see who all this local girls go do shakara for for this december? Are you with me!

Hahaha

So that is your problem?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) / 'Mad’ Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikire, Osun State / Farmers Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara State (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.