Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (27349 Views)

Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Obafemi Martins Celebrates Son, Ken On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by gidoskiaustino(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2019
Our Oba Goal I wish you long life and prosperity.
But that your age 35 check it well, you might be 43

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by DeriNwamamatene: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
post=83523827:
Happy birthday OBAGOAL.
Many happy returns.

Btw,
How old is Taye Taiwo and How old is Kehinde Taiwo?!

Legend has it that Kehinde is 7 years older than Taye! cheesy

Na joke we dey o...... make una no carry bell loud am biko... grin cheesy wink
[/s]
trash
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by DeriNwamamatene: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
post=83523983:

Hehehe
Finish him grin cheesy smiley
[/s]
trash
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by shogsman(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2019
This guy has been around since winning2345 with his 99 speed, the real age is gotta be around 40-45 at Least.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by DeriNwamamatene: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Definitely football age

Martins should be in his late 40's now

Anyways, happy birthday Martins, the only ballers in the Nigeria national team
[/s]
trash
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Comedian2019: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2019
This guy is 35. If you want to add to his age, that's your problem.
He's not bothered.
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Angelfrost(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2019
35 years old.... Just stop!!! grin grin grin

That would make me a teenager!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Kevinsamba: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2019
I used to like Adriano those days infact
People thought that the guy would be a football genius
But it turns out he wasn't cry
As for Martino
His rugged body in those days made him fit perfectly in to Italian football
madridguy:
HBD OBA GOAL

Miss your day at Inter Milan with your counterpart Adriano the stingy guy grin
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by kevotek1000(m): 8:10am On Oct 28, 2019
Happy birthday Obafemi Martins. Dis guy run die, if u play PS1 soccer u go understand. Best wishes
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 28, 2019
the emergence of Adriano booted him out of inter Milan
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by brownbib(m): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2019
The Boss
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by kheny12(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2019
Obafemi I hail o,35 years or 45.His face say it all

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Gartol(m): 8:16am On Oct 28, 2019
madridguy:
Nope, the guy is very stingy with ball. He denied Martins many chances to score goal back then. I'm sure that time wey Martins still dey Inter you still dey carry lunch bag go school so you won't know.

last last you chased the guy comot from this forum

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by judedwriter(m): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2019
Wow shocked

I remember how good martins was at inter Milan! Seeing him Don that blue and black striped jersey and scoring crucial goals can't be erased from my mind.
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by anonimi: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2019
Premiumwriter:
Is like it's only birthdays, pre-wedding photos, Regina Daniels and chiomadavido that we are only posting on this forum.

Seun what's really happening na? Is it all about the money now?

If you don't know, you're destroying intellectuals on this forum. People with meaningful things to say have stopped saying them because they know such topics will be relegated to the background.

It would have been nice if the birthdays were about the philanthropic works of the celebrants, like Sadio Mane:

“Why would I want 10 Ferraris, 20 diamond watches, or two planes? What will these objects do for me and for the world?

“I was hungry, and I had to work in the field; I survived hard times, played football barefooted, I did not have an education and many other things, but today with what I win thanks to football, I can help my people.“

In the past, he has donated old Liverpool shirts for children to wear in places like Malawi and has funded several projects including schools and houses in the village he used to live in as a child.

There have also been stories about him helping to clean his local Mosque on Merseyside and those who have met him say he is quiet, polite and respectful – most of the good work he does takes place without being recognised or publicised.

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2019/10/14/sadio-manes-latest-quotes-prove-hes-one-of-footballs-nicest-men/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by busayochic: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2019
His twin died during birth. Lets be a bit more reasonable and civil when we comment here[q2uote author= post=83523827]Happy birthday OBAGOAL.
Balotelli's in-law.
Many happy returns.
Enjoy your day man.

Btw,
How old is Taye Taiwo and How old is Kehinde Taiwo?!
Legend has it that Kehinde is 7 years older than Taye! cheesy

Na joke we dey o...... make una no carry bell loud am biko... grin cheesy wink[/quote]
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Staircases(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2019
Happy birthday ���
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by madridguy(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2019
Baba change it to habeeb youghourt or kunu

Jasen1:

Come.take 1 bottle of trophy my guy
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by OlawaleBammie: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2019
post=83523827:
Happy birthday OBAGOAL. Balotelli's in-law. Many happy returns. Enjoy your day man.

Btw, How old is Taye Taiwo and How old is Kehinde Taiwo?! Legend has it that Kehinde is 7 years older than Taye! cheesy
Na joke we dey o...... make una no carry bell loud am biko... grin cheesy wink
Dat bolded eehn grin
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by RenHub: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2019
madridguy:
Nope, the guy is very stingy with ball. He denied Martins many chances to score goal back then. I'm sure that time wey Martins still dey Inter you still dey carry lunch bag go school so you won't know.

Ouch! Fatality.
Inter line up then shar... Pure power, speed and evil shots

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by blaque7: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2019
HBD Money man..
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Jasen1(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2019
madridguy:
Baba change it to habeeb youghourt or kunu

Ha bros you still de wipe

Easy oooh
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by PapaAdanna: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2019
Oba goal

You for kuku celebrate 25 years cos I don't think say u don reach 35 years
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2019
Happy Birthday.
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by BabaO2: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2019
FunnyDude:
35 years is the football age
How old do you think he is? Lagos born might not not find it easy to cheat age wise
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by dfrost: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2019
madridguy:
HBD OBA GOAL

Miss your day at Inter Milan with your counterpart Adriano the stingy guy grin

If I get jazz that time, I for nack that yeye Adriano of a guy. Martins would have been a Serie A top scorer for 2-3 seasons.

Where is the bad belle guy now sef? Frustrated people trying to frustrate others. angry
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by mechanics(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2019
I love his acrobatic skills.
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by madridguy(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2019
No mind those boys always looking for cheap likes grin

Gartol:
last last you chased the guy comot from this forum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: Why Nigeria Lost To Algeria – Rohr / Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History / Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.