Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Adekunle Gold And Others Perform At John Drille's Live Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold And Others Perform At John Drille's Live Show (635 Views)

Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / D'banj, His Wife And Son At John Boyega’s "Pacific Rim Uprising" Screening / Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold And Others Perform At John Drille's Live Show by Olusharp(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2019
A lot of event went down on Sunday night in the entertainment industry, one of which was the John Drille “Johny’s Room” live show which took place at the Muri Okunola park, VI, Lagos State.
The event was attended by the likes of Adekunle Gold, Broda Shaggi among others.

Adekunle Gold gave a live performance alongside John Drille on Stage and it was great.

After the event, Adekunle Gold said,
“ Congrats Johnny Drille As always you remain phenomenal! That was an amazing show and i’m honored to share the stage with you. Blessings.”

cc lalasticlala mynd44

https://ngg.ng/2019/10/28/adekunle-gold-and-others-perform-at-john-drilles-live-show/

Re: Adekunle Gold And Others Perform At John Drille's Live Show by Arthur02(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2019
Johnny drille the best musician ever in Nigeria history, am it Pain me anytime i hear he's still under Mavis record label.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Others Perform At John Drille's Live Show by Arthur02(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2019
Arthur02:
Johnny drille the best musician ever in Nigeria history, it Pain me anytime i hear he's still under Mavis record label.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her ‘beautiful’ Lion On Instagram (photos) / Video Of Davido Sh*tting Goes Viral On His Birthday / Breaking: Bobrisky Speaks On Revealing His New Body Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.