Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos) (30549 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Attah Igala In Idah (pictures) / Spiritual Peter Obi In Idah Kogi State To Commiserate With The Flood Victims & V / See The Deplorable Condition Of General Hospital Idah Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos) by Hassan05(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
The disappointing part of this whole display is the fact that VP was part of this... It's a capital No NO.

God arise for the people of Kogi come next month election.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos) by itzemar(m): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
It is finished.
Kogi people, I wish you the best for these next four years smiley
Re: Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos) by Valkrie: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
ok
Re: Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos) by professorval1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
I'll never believe a word 'Pastor' Osinbajo says again.
I'm disappointed to see him with this man mehn!
Re: Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos) by abraham01emma01: 7:20am On Oct 29, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
This is what we call Crowd.... ; grin grin
Rented crowds
Re: Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos) by abraham01emma01: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Gathered crowd doesn's mean. This is how defeated incumbent Governor normally gathered crowds.
It ever happened to prince Abubakar Audu 2003 so it is not new to us.
Election day shall tell! November 16th shall tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2019
Valkrie:

onoja deliver igala land for Bello you say? I just laff..same onoja that could not win house of assembly primary...same onoja whose parent and family all ran away from the village to Lokoja, same onoja who don't even have a block of kitchen in his village...completely disconnected from the people and hence choose to use riff rats, non entities and thugs who don't know their left from right...he is just an opportunist and nothing more...he has no political weight and that's why he made sure all the strong candidates where disqualified during the primary...he simply can't face contest cos he is a nobody...learnt he was doing barbing when the bank threw him out..could not cope and away from the town...is it this person that would or can deliver igala land for Bello? politically the former deputy is stronger than him on the ground...

all they want to do is to scare people of .not.coming out then rig...but I learnt people are really prepared for them...I just sorry for the thugs they want to use...

Leave that garfield1 let he be yanning dust. He's far away from Kogi but know happenings through what he read online which some times is not the true representation on ground.
All he believes is that Onoja is going to unleash thugs in Igala land thereby scaring the people from coming out. They know Igala land will decide the out come of the election, so they are ready to do anything without their power, anything in their disposal, be it police, soldiers, civil defense, thugs to make sure there's mayhem.

But, the thing is that the Igala people are ready for them.

Why did Onoja took his family and relatives to Lokoja?
Garfield1
Re: Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos) by nauto5: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Story Please Dont Mind me
Re: Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2019
nzeobi:
Why is that fellow above me celebrating crowd instead of achievements.
A man is contesting for governor instead of showing his achievements, you are showing us crowd.
the crowd is not even up to 1000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On / They Are Now Selling Fuel Into Buckets - Pictured / President Buhari Decries Attack On Saudi Oil Refinery Plants; Assures Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.