Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Importation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Importation (650 Views)

Download A Complete Importation Business Success Guide Now! / How To Start A Profitable Importation Business In Nigeria Plus Free Mentorship / Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation by Expressonline: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2019
How to successfully import from 1688.com to Nigeria

1688.com is the Chinese central market mall where eventually almost everything you want to buy is listed. You can’t buy directly from 1688, except you use an agent.

And there are two types of agents,
1 Company agents and
2 Individual agents

Who is the best to use?
As for the newbies, I always suggest that they make use of company agents.

Why?
It puts your mind at rest because it’s safer.

Alright then, who are these agents?
We call them buying or purchasing agents. And most of them are likewise logistic companies.

What is a logistics company?
Logistics companies are those companies that help you to ship in your goods from China to Nigeria thereby charging you a fair amount of money.

So I have two of them I normally recommend.
• Chrisvicmall;
• Megport logistics services ;
But I recommend megport logistics .
With megport you can easily pay them in naira with your master card or direct deposit and presently they now receive bitcoin.

So, How Will You Place Your Orders?
Follow the simple steps below.
Note; 1688 is strictly in Chinese.
As you might have noticed, most of these websites are published in Chinese language. Don’t worry about it, I will show you how to translate them to English.
Translating Chinese websites to English
If you are using Chrome as your web browser, simply download the translate plugin. To do this click on the hamburger icon on the far right of your browser and click on settings.

This will bring out a fly out menu. Click on the extension button and click get more extension. Search for ‘Google translate’ and click Add to Chrome.

After installing the Google Translate head over to 1688.com and click thr translate icon on the far right of the browser and click translate.

As you can see page translated successfully

Navigate to the search portion, type in the name of the product you want to buy.
After spotting the product you desire, then all you need to do is copy the link of the product and send to megaport WhatsApp contact or wechat.
But in some cases you don’t get to see the product you’re searching for.
Here is what to do;
Visit translate.google.com and translate the name to Chinese and after that, copy the translated name and paste it into the search box in 1688. You can equally use the picture of the product you’re searching for if you are using a laptop.
After that, then copy the link and paste to there agent contact.
And depending on the shipping type you use, your goods will get to you within the stipulated time frame if there is no problem.
Immediately your goods get to Nigeria they will call you to come and pick up your goods.
Re: Importation by bizza45: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2019
bro are u in lagos lets c face to face, i need to get a xiaomi phone from them
Re: Importation by nauto5: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
I have seen it all
Re: Importation by Expressonline: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
I don’t stay in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Two Weeks After Wedding, Husband Discovers His Wife Is A Man / Why have you not quit Nairaland? / Zamfara: Top Govt Official Calls For Prayers Against Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.