Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus (25928 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by Bonapart(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Freemanbobble:
There is nothing like Yahoo plus or ritual

Humans na disgrace

African own worse

While Nigerians are cursed

We belief in mysticism and diabolism too much

See wetin dey happen if you go meet native doctor for ritual. See the logic

"When you meet a native doctor for rituals. After the whole sacrifice
Your brain and mind is conditioned that you have done something that is supposed to make you rich
Your huzzle go come double
You go dey huzzle steadily. Infact you go dey huzzle almost twenty four hours a day
And you start getting cash"

If you doubt this logic why he be say native doctors nor dey get money. Imagine them when Sabi do the ritual
Why them poor?

After doing ritual why you nor sit down for inside house without you nor huzzle again make your ritual money come?

you lack sense

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by 1Sharon(f): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
owoshuyi:
Then I hope you'll be very happy when your daughter or sister gets married to a Yahoo boy.

Why would I? A Yahoo boy is the lesser of the two evils.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by owoshuyi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lol...lesser of two evils indeed.

Well let me leave you to your own opinion.
Choosing nothing at all is better than choosing between two 'evils'.

1Sharon:

Why would I? A Yahoo boy is the lesser of the two evils.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by 1Sharon(f): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
owoshuyi:
Lol...lesser of two evils indeed.

Well let me leave you to your own opinion.
Choosing nothing at all is better than choosing between two 'evils'.

If I could choose yahoo boy it will be.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by owoshuyi(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lol

1Sharon:

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by owoshuyi(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
I know you're joking though sis.

1Sharon:

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by 1Sharon(f): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
owoshuyi:
I know you're joking though sis.

Nope. I'm being real
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by pyro62(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pastor wey like big yansh.. Na office e open with brain joor

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by pyro62(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Humans na disgrace

African own worse

Your brain and mind is conditioned that you have done something that is supposed to make you rich
You go dey huzzle steadily. Infact you go dey huzzle almost twenty four hours a day

If you doubt this logic why he be say native doctors nor dey get money. Imagine them when Sabi do the ritual
Why them poor?

After doing ritual why you nor sit down for inside house without you nor huzzle again make your ritual money come?

Isi coconut

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
If men of God will live up to what the preach
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Humans na disgrace

African own worse

Why them poor?

the native doctors obviously don't value money the way most humans do. they sacrifice such pursuits to have the power to do what they do. They value their power more than the money you're after and only want enough to live on. They like work with gods u know.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by Chicastle: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
rexchazy:
You are a yahoo pastor too Sir

I hope you are not a terrorist religion this one you are running mouth like a Turbulence flow?

Because, that religion has not contributed anything good than terrorism
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by Chicastle: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
I have not been able to open the video but the comment section keeps popping up
Seun abeg what happened?.
Meanwhile. Glo you people should make the network stronger and stop filling my cached data with empty messages
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ebios:

Wait oh, let's remove man of God from his title, so na ur father or elder u dey tell shut up abi?
Bleep the word elder
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by stevups(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
Truth!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by rexchazy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Am neither of the two useless religion. Religion have havoc to your psyche
Chicastle:

I hope you are not a terrorist religion this one you are running mouth like a Turbulence flow?

Because, that religion has not contributed anything good than terrorism
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by rexchazy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Religion has eroded your sound mind. Am not a religious bigot like a foolish fool that U re. Jobless fool send your cv lemme give u a job
Bonapart:
wasted sperm like you. Product of failed parenting.

Like family like son
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by rexchazy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Foolish fool
Alaniyiokorausa:
your left yansh dia.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by owoshuyi(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ah!!! Pls ooo.

Dem go ruin your destiny oo.
Make dem no go use your pants ooo.

1Sharon:

Nope. I'm being real
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by Tomide007: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
Usguy:
There Is no difference between Apostle suleman and those yahoo yahoo boys, both are scamming people in different ways.
How?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by Joyescrow(f): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Humans na disgrace

African own worse

Why them poor?

You sleeping on it bro Ritual exists
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by on4a: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Smith234:
The truth

I remember someone told me a friend was taken to see a native doctor for yahoo plus but the native doctor told him there was no money in his future and so he cannot help him. What Apostle said is just a confirmation and really not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by Bonapart(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
rexchazy:
Religion has eroded your sound mind. Am not a religious bigot like a foolish fool that U re. Jobless fool send your cv lemme give u a job
lol. I am religious . What God has done for me can't be measured.

Besides I live in Europe. POwer of my God
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by Jhamzy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Those scriptures explains it all, whether you like him or not.
Truth is constant!
Truth is timeless!
Truth is ageless!
Truth don't expire!
Truth can't be improved upon. You can only improve your knowledge on it.
...buy the truth and sell it not!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by wisdomkid: 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
rexchazy:
You are a yahoo pastor too Sir

Did you watch the video?
So many have used their lips to call calamities on themselves.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by rexchazy(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2019
You are not wise at all your monika is deceptive.....You think a mere mortal man will harm me. You are a big fool o
wisdomkid:

Did you watch the video?
So many have used their lips to call calamities on themselves.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by rexchazy(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2019
U live in Europe and so what, does that make U better than Me? Dont ever in your miserable life quote me. We are too parallel to mingle pls. Who is your god mumu?
Bonapart:
lol. I am religious . What God has done for me can't be measured.

Besides I live in Europe. POwer of my God
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by Bonapart(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
rexchazy:
U live in Europe and so what, does that make U better than Me? Dont ever in your miserable life quote me. We are too parallel to mingle pls. Who is your god mumu?
I will place you on lifetime income. Plus food and official car.

Life time income
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by rexchazy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Place your mother and siblings on LI before u telling me that. Useless refugee
Bonapart:
I will place you on lifetime income. Plus food and official car.

Life time income
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by tck2000(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
oh
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by nauto5: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
Naija
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus by Bonapart(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
rexchazy:
Place your mother and siblings on LI before u telling me that. Useless refugee
lol. Refugee that pay tax. My mom and siblings already on it. I don't want to ridicule you my dear. I am not the type you can bully online

I will feed you for the rest of your already miserable life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Service Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photos And Video) / Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.