Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) (4004 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Snubbed Lagos State Governor Sanwolu? VIDEO / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by PapaBaby: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
omenka:
It is built not build.

Get a damn education.

Your thread is terrible by the way.

Bye.
[/s]
How did English language become the topic of debate on this thread? Is it because you gave no counter to what the @op posted?
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by PapaBaby: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
omenka:
Chief Badamosi ni, Alhaji Babangida ko. The thread is wack.

Bye.
Wack because no one is licking the balls of Tinubu on this thread abi?
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
omenka:
It is built not build.

Get a damn education.

Your thread is terrible by the way.

Bye.
it's build abeg cos you never build any structure in your life since you have been bloody supporting lifeless buhari. Keep on asslicking him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]
How did English language become the topic of debate on this thread? Is it because you gave no counter to what the @op posted?
he's nobody in naira land.
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
helinues:

New billionaire in the town grin grin

Sebi Atiku's ass sweet you ..
undecided undecided
you are lifeless buhari and burdillion tinubu servant. Keep on assticking their ass.
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by PapaBaby: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
Johnnyessence:
he's nobody in naira land.

I'm sure he's nobody in real life too. grin
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
PapaBaby:

I'm sure he's nobody in real life too. grin
yea. He's an empty barrel that maketh the loudest noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by DeriNwamamaten: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:

New billionaire in the town grin grin

Sebi Atiku's ass sweet you ..
undecided undecided
[/s]
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by DeriNwamamaten: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Any day any time Alhamdulillah.. Eru n sope

Na so the thing pained you? When ordinary pictures dey blurry so u expect make i waste my data to watch amateur video

[/s]
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by DeriNwamamaten: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Imagine ooo

Simple advise the guy dey talk long things

[/s]
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by NGpatriot: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Johnnyessence:
that's the face of chief Babatunde Gbadamosi that shot the video. You have never build a hut since you have been bloody support lifeless buhari government. Thank God Benue state is PDP state.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10461284_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

So, you are just doing errand boy for another loser with worthless chinko phone?

I keep telling you, get a job and make yourself useful to your village community where all they commission is 1-gallon kerosene sharing..

grin grin
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by NGpatriot: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
omenka:
He said more pictures and he took a picture of his face. Left me wondering if his face is part of the bus terminal built by Ambode.

Smh.

The loser even confessed that he's just an errand boy for another election loser with cheap chinko phone and nothing better to do.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

So, you are just doing errand boy for another loser with worthless chinko phone?

I keep telling you, get a job and make yourself useful to your village community where all they commission is 1-gallon kerosene sharing..

grin grin
you are a novice in Nigeria politics. You never understand how it's been played. Keep on asslicking lifeless buhari.
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

grin grin
you registered your naira land account in the month of August, I don't doubt at all. You are just empty barrel here. Nothing to contribute.

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by NGpatriot: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you registered your naira land account in the month of August, I don't doubt at all. You are just empty barrel here. Nothing to contribute.

The year and month that I register is the reason why your useless village governor is lining you and you future generation on the side of the road for 1 gallon of kerosene? grin grin

Why are you never obsessed over the embarrassing situation and backwardness in your own village? Why? grin grin
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

The year and month that I register is the reason why your useless village governor is lining you and you future generation on the side of the road for 1 gallon of kerosene? grin grin

Why are you never obsessed over the embarrassing situation and backwardness in your own village? Why? grin grin

kikiki it pain you very well.
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by NGpatriot: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Johnnyessence:
kikiki it pain you very well.

The only pain I see is the one written all over your pained and painful posts..

You better go and stand n line for your share of 1-gallon kerosene..

grin grin
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

The only pain I see is the one written all over your pained and painful posts..

You better go and stand n line for your share of 1-gallon kerosene..

grin grin
lol oti dun. Pele.
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by NGpatriot: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol oti dun. Pele.

ipob, I smell your pain and misery from a million miles away.

You better go and stand n line for your share of 1-gallon kerosene. grin grin
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

ipob, I smell your pain and misery from a million miles away.

You better go and stand n line for your share of 1-gallon kerosene. grin grin
kikki ela part 1. Oti dun ofe ke. Welcome to next lefu.
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by nauto5: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigeria Go better
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
nauto5:
Nigeria Go better
amen, sanwolu has abandoned that gigantic projects .
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by NGpatriot: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Johnnyessence:
amen, sanwolu has abandoned that gigantic projects .

Ambode commissioned and abandoned that uncomplicated project, the current admin is actually correcting ambode's mess.

Stick to your abia issues because you sound ignorant as usual..
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
NGpatriot:

Ambode commissioned and abandoned that uncomplicated project, the current admin is actually correcting ambode's mess.

Stick to your abia issues because you sound ignorant as usual..
be deceiving yourself Oniro. Na propanganda from your godfather that is affecting you seriously.
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by Florblu(f): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
sirqeeboi:
Hope is not the oshodi terminal...

Oshodi and Ikeja are spelt and pronounced differently.
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by NGpatriot: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Johnnyessence:
be deceiving yourself Oniro. Na propanganda from your godfather that is affecting you seriously.

ipob, was it functioning when ambode commissioned the motor park? I keep telling you, face abia because abia is your future, not Lagos. grin grin
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
NGpatriot:

ipob, was it functioning when ambode commissioned the motor park? I keep telling you, face abia because abia is your future, not Lagos. grin grin
I will not give you the attention you are seeking from me here. You are a kid in nairaland. You register on August, so you are just a babe here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Ebonyi People Are Myopic. They Don't Behave Like Igbos - IPOB / Nigeria: Atiku Releases List Of 'corrupt' Buhari Associates / An Intelectual Responce To Chinue Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.