Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Recipes For Soaps, Lotions, Perfumes And Shampoo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Recipes For Soaps, Lotions, Perfumes And Shampoo (742 Views)

Over 100 Organic And Promixing Recipes For Learners And Professionals / Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions / Oriflame Products Now Available ( Cosmetics, Body Lotions, Body Spray, Perfumes (2) (3) (4)

Recipes For Soaps, Lotions, Perfumes And Shampoo by queenblossom(f): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2019
Here is the ebooks you all have been asking for. I have finally reduced the price so you can be able to afford it.
These ebooks goes for 20k each but am giving them out for 2k to the fastest fingers.
Offer valid till 2nd/Nov/2019

This ebooks are very simplified and will teach you how to make creams, soap, perfumes and shampoo from scratch.
After reading the book you will be able to make good money with it.

Are you also into cream and soap making and you can't boast of a single textbook? My sister what kind of soap are you making?
You need these textbooks to take your business to another higher level. There is a lot for you to learn from these books I promise you that.

I will also be telling you where to get your ingredients when you buy this book.

Remember the price is 2k to only the first 50people after then the price will go up to 20k

Don't miss this great offer is a very great opportunity for you to start making money.

To get it quickly send me a message on WhatsApp to this number: +2347056847044

Re: Recipes For Soaps, Lotions, Perfumes And Shampoo by queenblossom(f): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2019
Here is the ebooks you all have been asking for. I have finally reduced the price so you can be able to afford it.
These ebooks goes for 20k each but am giving them out for 2k to the fastest fingers.
Offer valid till 2nd/Nov/2019

This ebooks are very simplified and will teach you how to make creams, soap, perfumes and shampoo from scratch.
After reading the book you will be able to make good money with it.

I will also be telling you where to get your ingredients when you buy this book.

Remember the price is 2k to only the first 50people after then the price will go up to 20k

Don't miss this great offer is a very great opportunity for you to start making money.

RECIPES FOR ORGANIC PERFUMES

Re: Recipes For Soaps, Lotions, Perfumes And Shampoo by queenblossom(f): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2019
How to take care of your natural hair and make it grow longer.

You can buy this book and start producing wonderful products and use it to earn a future.

To get it, quickly send me a message on WhatsApp to this number: +2347056847044

Re: Recipes For Soaps, Lotions, Perfumes And Shampoo by queenblossom(f): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2019
HOW TO MAKE WONDERFUL LIQUID SOAP AND THE BUSINESS ASPECT OF IT RANGING FROM PACKAGING AND MARKETING.

THIS EBOOK COST JUST 2K ONLY

Re: Recipes For Soaps, Lotions, Perfumes And Shampoo by queenblossom(f): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
This ebooks will teach you how to use the essential oil in your skincare products. If you are into skincare or wants to go into skincare this ebooks will be very helpful to you.
It teaches you the right essential oil to add to a particular product.
Price: 2k
To get it call/what's app +2347056847044

Re: Recipes For Soaps, Lotions, Perfumes And Shampoo by queenblossom(f): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
LEARN HOW TO MAKE ESSENTIAL OILS
PRICE 2K
CALL/WHATSAPP +2347056847044

Re: Recipes For Soaps, Lotions, Perfumes And Shampoo by nauto5: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Let see how it goes
Re: Recipes For Soaps, Lotions, Perfumes And Shampoo by queenblossom(f): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Soap making is an art, is about creativity. If you want to show your creative act then get this book and you will be able to make lots and lots of soap from scratch

Re: Recipes For Soaps, Lotions, Perfumes And Shampoo by peteruuu(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2020
Hello ma.

Pls, where are you based?

Stylish Ankara Dresses 2020: Best For Ladies To Rock This New Week / 2020 Ankara Dresses For Ladies: Most Trendy Syles / 50 Best Stylish Civil Wedding Attires - 60 Latest Court Wedding Styles For Bride