Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Rev. Obofour Tells Member To Smoke Weed During Service - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rev. Obofour Tells Member To Smoke Weed During Service (324 Views)

Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu / Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Obofour Tells Member To Smoke Weed During Service by Ilal: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2019
A weird scene played out at a three day church programme organized by Ghanaian preacher Abruku Abruka, as the General Overseer of Anointed Palace Chapel Rev. Obofour made a member of the church he visited, smoke weed in the auditorium.

Rev. Obofour had a brief encounter with the man in church after he asked if anyone in the church had marijuana. After the man identified as 41-year-old Razak came out with one, the Ghanaian Pastor asked him to smoke it to verify his claim.

He further said that the weed he made Razak smoke in church was the last one, as he has now broken that “bad habit” and is ready to take care of him (Razak) as his own son.

Source: http://ojblitz.com/rev-obofour/

1 Share

Re: Rev. Obofour Tells Member To Smoke Weed During Service by sweetonugbu: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2019
Good one
Re: Rev. Obofour Tells Member To Smoke Weed During Service by nauto5: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Let me mind my own business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mompha 'Disappears' From Instagram After Being Arrested By EFCC / "Marlians Don't Do Drugs" - Naira Marley gives advice / Lil Pump Bitten By A Snake (don't Watch The Video...its Bloody)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.