Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Woman Who Marries Three Husband Trends On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Who Marries Three Husband Trends On Twitter (679 Views)

I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson / 50 Cent Posted Osita Iheme Meme, Actor Trends On Twitter / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Marries Three Husband Trends On Twitter by Abolarin24(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
A woman married three husbands against her father’s approval and he gathered his clansmen to chase his daughter’s husbands away from her home. This interesting story out of Uganda made the front page of a newspaper and is now trending on Twitter.
Ann Grace Aguti, a mother of three, from the Ngora district in Uganda, said she was married like other women. Her desire in her marriage was to have a “tender, loving husband, who can provide all my needs as a housewife.”
When her husband wasn’t meeting that need, she said she decided to do things her way.
“My husband was useless and I remained the breadwinner. When I left him, I started looking for that special someone, but I have not yet found him because even now, I have to feed the men that I have. So, my search continues.”

Just click here for full details of the story@

https://abolarinsworld.com/woman-who-marries-three-husband-trends-on-twitter-and-makes-front-page-on-newspaper/

Re: Woman Who Marries Three Husband Trends On Twitter by nauto5: 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigeria Go better

(1) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Seen Dancing Shaku Shaku As He Directs Motorists At Allen, Ikeja / Video: Marry A Man That Will Also Be Your Father - #regina Daniels / I’m Currently Taking Care Of 150 Kids In My Hometown”- Patoranking Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.