Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Fastest Way Of Exchanging Dollar To Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fastest Way Of Exchanging Dollar To Naira (244 Views)

Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 / How Much Is Dollar To Naira Rate Today (black Market) / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Way Of Exchanging Dollar To Naira by mstream06(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
Many people keep asking me what the fastest way of receiving their funds outside Naigeria? Well, I have tried several means and I think it all depend the platform or medium you are receiving your money from. If its wiring into your domiciliary account, then you have to relax for at least 3 working days before getting it in your local bank. But if you are using bitcoin, PayPal, skrill as means of exchange, that won't take long... It could be instant depending on who who is buying from you.
That's why we are here for you.
You can reach us on whatsap +2348053071308 for a good rate.

Thanks
Femi
Re: Fastest Way Of Exchanging Dollar To Naira by nauto5: 12:02am On Oct 30, 2019
Story Please Dont Mind me

(1) (Reply)

Business Training For 20 Individuals. / 4th-5th November. FREE Website Training: Build Your First Website / Communication Tax Could Overburden Consumers – Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.