Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,814 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Omoni Oboli Launches Her House Of Tara Franchise As She Celebrates Wed. Anniv. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Launches Her House Of Tara Franchise As She Celebrates Wed. Anniv. (742 Views)

REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Launches Her House Of Tara Franchise As She Celebrates Wed. Anniv. by liliandrew: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli and husband celebrate 19 years of marriage today and are also Launching their House Of Tara franchise today in Warri, Delta State.

The actress shared this news with the public today ion her Instagram page, according to her;
"We’ve been working on this for over a year and I am glad to say that today, the 28th of October 2019, (my wedding anniversary) we are finally open for business!!!

She also shared a beautiful picture of her with hubby and a heartwarming caption. She wrote;

“Do you know what today is? It’s our anniversary
My boyfriend, my lover, my baby daddy, my husband, my best friend
Happy anniversary bestie @nnamdioboli.
It’s been 19 years of you loving me unconditionally. Only you can be who you are to me. I’d go 100 more years with you my forever love. God was looking out for me when he sent you to me. I love you to infinity and beyond
PS: I couldn’t have picked a better day to kick off my new business. Announcing soon but first #Omonifam. Help me bless God for sending me an almost perfect man”

Read more http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/28/omoni-oboli-celebrates-19-years-of-marriage/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Omoni Oboli Launches Her House Of Tara Franchise As She Celebrates Wed. Anniv. by liliandrew: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Happy Anniversary

1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Launches Her House Of Tara Franchise As She Celebrates Wed. Anniv. by Mood11: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Happy Anniversary.

This is one of the few people that have managed to keep herself and her marital life out of scandal and public eye.

Congratulations.
Re: Omoni Oboli Launches Her House Of Tara Franchise As She Celebrates Wed. Anniv. by Prettyvita(f): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Congrats to her. One lady I admire.
Re: Omoni Oboli Launches Her House Of Tara Franchise As She Celebrates Wed. Anniv. by Monaco2(m): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
cool
Re: Omoni Oboli Launches Her House Of Tara Franchise As She Celebrates Wed. Anniv. by Maraokere: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
happy anniversary to her...very hardworking woman, she doesn't even look like mother of 3 grown guys
Re: Omoni Oboli Launches Her House Of Tara Franchise As She Celebrates Wed. Anniv. by nauto5: 12:24am On Oct 30, 2019
I am learning

(1) (Reply)

Rema & Jaden Smith Were Together For Halloween / Die Hard Fan Break Down In Tears As She Finally Gets The Chance To Touch Tacha / Wizkid & Tekno Gambling Together In Dubai (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.