Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke (23696 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Pictures From My Accident In Austrailia Where Our Jet Killed A Giraffe.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2010
The abuja sheraton on tuesday november 2,2010 was the place to be as some celebs of note were inducted into the field marshal hall of
fame a.k.a road safety official.

We contacted the actress and asked her how she felt being honoured and this is what she had to say.

''When i had an accident 2005,in that split second i thought i was in a movie role and the director would soon say cut.when i didnt hear cut,i made to run out of the car,i put the other leg out but could not move,fire was everywhere,i jumped on the fire and got burnt and began to smell like roasted christmas goat.

There is no rapid response to accidents in Nigeria.people just gathered around me and were saying eeeyyaah its the actress but refused to come near me to help.

I agreed to become a field marshal so as to help in spreading the word about road safety and helping accident victims.There is no value for human life in Nigeria.

I just got inducted and will see how i can help in making things better.

When asked if she would arrest anyone that flawed traffic rules,she said

''I have been inducted and would arrest anyone i catch going against the rules''.

, So people watch out and make sure this diva does not catch you , i don warn una oh!

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/9630/16/actress-stephanie-okereke-inducted-as-road-safety-.html
Re: My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke by ishit4body(f): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2010
when do they start using goats as christmas meal? No be chicken again?

Laugh wan kill me die but I come dey roll on the floor they hold my stomach in anger.

LWKMDBICDOTFTHMSIA
Re: My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2010
People use both(chicken and goat) and sometimes include cow in it

I think she used Goat cos it smells like burnt skin while roasting.
Re: My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke by wealthlift(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2010
Sorry!

Just keep gunning. You are a star!
Re: My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke by Samgift: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2010
It's eraly so painful. but above al we thank God Almighty for sustaining ur life til today, carry go u're a star and God wil cont. b wit u.
Re: My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke by liksy(f): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2010
ishit4body:

when do they start using goats as christmas meal? No be chicken again?

Laugh wan kill me die but I come dey roll on the floor they hold my stomach in anger.

LWKMDBICDOTFTHMSIA

Havn't u heard of the saying " you are sweating like a christmas goat " . u have better stop laughing at ur ignorance. tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke by toboy: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2010
liksy:

Havn't u heard of the saying " you are sweating like a christmas goat " . u have better stop laughing at your ignorance. tongue tongue tongue
.wrong grammer!
U have better stop laughing is completely wrong. Say
u had better stoped(past tense) laughing.merci!
Re: My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 13, 2010
toboy:

.wrong grammer!

Wrong.

First of it is called "wrong grammar"

Second off "stopped" not "stoped"

Third off the best line is this: You had better stop laughing.
Re: My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke by formebyme: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2010
jennykadry:

Wrong.

madam,you must be feeling like a professor,don't you get they are just making fun undecided
@topic, thank God for sparing your life!!
Re: My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke by MissyB3(f): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2010
Ayah! My ribs ehh . . . . .I'm so dead!
Una nor go kill me on Nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin Rotflapimp! Ingrish o!!! grin grin
Re: My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2010
Formebyme you know what?you are the reason a capital S was added to this word 'Tupid'
Re: My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke by formebyme: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2010
jennykadry:

Formebyme you know what?you are the reason a capital S was added to this word 'Tupid'

Toh,if you say so, you must know it all Madam Professor!
Re: My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke by nellaluv(f): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2010
liksy:

Havn't u heard of the saying " you are sweating like a christmas goat " . u have better stop laughing at your ignorance. tongue tongue tongue
toboy:

.wrong grammer!
jennykadry:

Wrong.

na wa o! (scratches head) sad
Re: My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke by favouredjb(f): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2010
Lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo / Eldeethedon Shares Cute Photos With His Daughter / Overcomers Church Responds To Failed Marriage Attempt By Actor Akiyesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.