Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri (27086 Views)

Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by Ndlistic(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nigerian police arrest Nursing mother and her 2 month old baby, on suspecting the husband to be an Internet fraudster in Owerri.

A post shared by Instagram user, wrote :
"Nigeria Nigeria They arrested and assaulted a lady with a 2months old baby without any proper investigation,no warrant no identification
Just because they suspect her husband to be an internet fraudster...............Owerri y’all should be on Guard please�#mycountryhome #policeassult #nigeria��".

The level of assault to people by Nigerian Police is getting much, see as they were dragging and pushing the woman with her 2 months baby.

See video below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4KJSAZAC9f/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/nigerian-police-assault-nursing-mother.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by Ndlistic(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
Baby: How e take concern me?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by Elagancy: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
e be like say de baby is a suspected product of internet fraud

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by Ndlistic(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala
Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by TUANKU(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
The colour of the Police uniform matches the colour of a policeman's heart. These are nothing more than government licensed thugs in uniform.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by kelvinUchiha(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
grin
Women abeg make una dey leave una pikin if una wan fight.

Why una dey use una baby as protection when una enter problem?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by 459yoga: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Our police fan eh.. Tufia
Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by SouthSouth1914: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Uselessness abounds in the Nigeria police force, just like the Nigerian government!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by Dozie32(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
My brother if na police for owerri, my brother forgetrit. Na so dem misbehave around. People wey dey Bleep Bleep people's wives.

6 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by mitchyy(f): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Once power enter some people's hands, they turn to mad dog. This is terrible

2 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by Mr100Dollars: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nigeria police are very dirty, smelling local and barbaric sets of people, a country where you can't differentiate policemen from thieves, a police man wearing jean and uniform, I don't know if their uniform is even black or brown again.

The other day my friend ask me to allow the policeman behind me at the ATM spot to withdraw before me, I almost swear for that my friend that day.

I remember the day i sat close to one policeman inside a bus, the policeman was smelling blood, weed, ogogoro, bitter kola and cat altogether.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by Decolonel(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Police inhumanity to nursing mother. He should be prosecuted.
Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by Adrian98(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale 20k . Send a dm
Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by Antara0503(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
wetin concern 9ja police wit 2 month old baby? una nva chi chunchin.
Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by Crazeworld(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Where is the assault?

1 Like

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by princeade86(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
na their way.
Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by rickdaking(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
:Pnaija police undecided and misbehaving be like 5 and 6
Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by OgbanjeProphet: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
oldjyynvb:
( VIdeo) African maid being bleeped by her boss For 12 Hrs Still Want More after the wife leaves(Video)

This black maid got her self on the wrong side after her boss came home and found her all alone. He always wished to Bleep her since she had a hot booty and a sexy body that always left him turned on.

WATCH AND DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE
tongue

Are you a blogger or what? If yes, better go and find another job.

7 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by BRASH: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
TUANKU:
The colour of the Police uniform matches the colour of a policeman's heart. These are nothing more than government licensed THIEVES in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by englishmart(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bandits in uniform

3 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by 459yoga: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Police and brutality
Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by Truthbites: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Low police man
Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by wakes: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
For real?
Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by Truthbites: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Baby: How e take concern me?

Insensitive comment..didn't u read 2months old baby in d post?
Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by Sholaco: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lol
Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by MrsDot(f): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by SKYloafFISH(f): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
If he did this in America an sure civil rights organization would have took it up

1 Like

Re: Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri by Onyenna(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Shame!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Slept With A Boy In Imo And Were Arrested (Photos) / NURTW Chairman, 3 Others Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Ondo, Benue (photo) / Godwin Onyebuchi 'Papa G' Kidnapper Arrested In Students’ Hostel In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.