Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Come Read And Laugh What’s The Craziest/weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Come Read And Laugh What’s The Craziest/weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done? (685 Views)

Weirdest Thing You did Under Alcohol Influence / Read And Laugh Jokes / Funny Pics Collection (come In And Laugh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Read And Laugh What’s The Craziest/weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done? by 365NOBSBLOG: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
We all understand most of us are very unpredictable and can do many things we also don’t understand how it happened.

All of us have done certain crazy things in the past that anytime we remember, we always laugh.

Read some mad comments from online users below! �

1. I went to visit my boyfriend, after the ‘fucking’ I left. I met my late dad at home he asked me where I was coming from, I told him I went to visit our pastor not knowing the pastor left few minutes ago, my dad seized my phone.

Immediately the dude called, he was like babe, you forgot to use the postinor (Drug to use to prevent pregnancy after sex).

Chaiiii I wanted to enter ground, my papa look me like he should kill me.

Come and see as everybody carry me do social gathering for house like I killed their grandma �

2. Well, one of the most crazy thing I did was receiving head in a restaurant around my area Kj and people were around.

Gosh! It was so so so lovely because she was actually using her own ice cream � on it, it was very cold, nice and like i am in another planet.

Lol people around were just standing up and leaving, nothing concern me, I was either in mercury because I just shut my eyes and enjoy the thing my eye balls were rolling especially when i wanted to shoot the cum�.

They can’t really see the scene but the head going up and down cos we sat at the front roll and its very secured.

3. I wasn’t feeling fine. My mom bought some drugs for me to use.

I poured the water inside my mouth but the drugs went to the back of the chair. (I threw it there, I so much hate drugs) and i pretended like i used it truly because I squeezed e my face to show the bitterness of the drugs.

She thought I used it but my temperature kept going higher and higher, no difference and my mom was like after all the drugs, what’s happening, God please save my daughter.

She didn’t know I’m a drama queen. (na me dey suffer myself jejely). I kept repeating that action anytime I was ill. Until one day they decided to change the position of the chair.

Mehn! Yawa con gas… come see pharmaceutical industry under the chair, paracetamol ooo, chloroquine ooo, amplicox oo, nolfagen ooo, Panadol ooo, tetracycline ooo, amoxicillin ooo mention it, varieties of drugs.

Infact d drugs are enough to open a chemist shop, When my mom saw them she was like…mo ku oooooo, so this girl didn’t use any of this drugs since all this months,no wonder her health keeps getting worst…oun pe koto ku danu…���� she vex that day ehn.

4. Every barracks child did this.

There’s always a drainage (gutter) in the barracks. And each gutter has a wood that you will step to the other side. So we’ll go to the gutter, draw the wood backward anybody that wants to step on it will fall inside the gutter and injure themselves.

In my former compound there was this guy(married), any time the wife travels he will bring a babe to his house then they will enter bathroom maybe he likes doing it while shower � is on,

Because his bathroom is directly to my children’s room window so you will be hearing the whole thing from there.

So one day immediately they entered the bathroom, I rushed outside and switched off the water tank. Nonsense and Buhari.

Which One Of These Do You Consider The Craziest/Weirdest?
What Is The Craziest/Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done?
Re: Come Read And Laugh What’s The Craziest/weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done? by Kentura(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
This your lie too much..
Re: Come Read And Laugh What’s The Craziest/weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done? by donbachi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
tried farting at a public function....na so purge,I mean purge.... messed me up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Post With Highest Likes On Nl / See What My Female Friends Said When I Asked Them For Christmas Shoe / When Your Girlfriend Asks You For The Iphone 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.