Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) (36168 Views)

Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead / Jummai Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Is Dead / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by Umarzy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
To Allah we shall return.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
This is one of the reasons why I love Muslims sharp sharp not some sect of people kill hundred cows and go broke over a dead man rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by janvier27(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
hahahaha bro its not poverty its their religion even when Abacha died this was how they buried him, at the point of lowering him the the grave they will remove that wood and kick the ordinary body down the 3feet pit.

The kicking part got me laughing. I'm sure you've never witnessed any kicking.
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
hahahaha bro its not poverty its their religion even when Abacha died this was how they buried him, at the point of lowering him the the grave they will remove that wood and kick the ordinary body down the 3feet pit.
Chai,God forbid
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by samwash(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Foxman19:
It seem poverty is thriving from their family.

So because you nor see golden casket, so na poverty?
You have to respect others people religion & cultural values, get that to your head.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by BOBAN2710: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Foxman19:
from his word u will know dis one use to wake his daddy up with scissors kick

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by beegs(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
Foxman19:
I wanted to start with you but it seems u have been schooled enough.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by richie240: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
Foxman19:
I can bet my balls DT ur treacherous forefathers killed her husband!

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by daddio(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
TUANKU:

Tafawa Balewa we all know the name. Now tell me who knows your family name in your local ward not to talk of local government or state.
Is your family richer/doing better than the Balewa's? I highly doubt that.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by Rainbow219(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Foxman19:

Mtssssssssswsww please go and buy sense
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Her husband go don marry another wife and burn childrens for yonder tey tey
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by hopyroll(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
TUANKU:

Tafawa Balewa we all know the name. Now tell me who knows your family name in your local ward not to talk of local government or state.
Is your family richer/doing better than the Balewa's? I highly doubt that.
Jeesu
Omo this one weak me ooo

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Foxman19:

because her husband's didn't loot Nigeria treasury

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by hopyroll(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
Rainbow219:

Mtssssssssswsww please go and buy sense
Person wey no get sense when economy better, na now wey economy don hard e go cum get money buy, where e wan see money buy for this buhari era. Except you wan share him small sense from ur own. Aside that, that guy go die senseless
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
sarrki:

You need a rehab home urgently

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him"..Proverbs 26:4

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by Silentak: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
This life self, you know how Many people died today? Hmm it's good to win
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
Lol
Some people are just Senseless on this forum...
Lol
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by West2019(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
West2019:
if her shit place for 5k u will be the first person to chop it cos poverty full ur teeth
[quote author=sarrki dnt mind that fool.bro
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Lol
Lol
osuigbo what is senseless about what i said.
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
osuigbo what is senseless about what i said.
Is that how you people bury yourselves in your family?
You kick yourselves in 3feet holes?
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by Rainbow219(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
hopyroll:

Person wey no get sense when economy better, na now wey economy don hard e go cum get money buy, where e wan see money buy for this buhari era. Except you wan share him small sense from ur own. Aside that, that guy go die senseless

So advice him to go and ask his village people to help him with some pennies so that he can buy some sense. Or he'll die senselessly
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by SolarEdge: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
RIP

You want to enjoy electricity? Check my signature now
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by WarriAproko: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
If nah christian now. Dj and dance go dey go on. Some people go build house ontop burial money

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

no we are Christians we buried 6ft in a coffin and we lower down.but you Muslims is 3ft and they kick the corpse with leg or push with stick down the pit. We know how you do it na abi na lie ? Then tell us.
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by Zimbola7: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by Zimbola7: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
zelegede sibiri na ala otu walaka salaku alajanah fidaus fura d'nunu masha Allah Amin cry
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by Zimbola7: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Lol
Lol
[/s]
bullcrap
Re: Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Zimbola7:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Pains

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) / Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.