Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet (1975 Views)

Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep / Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet by GistmoreNG: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
Actress Pat Ugwu has joined Etinosa Idemudia in taking a photo of her naked butt while in the toilet.

As in Etinosa's case, Pat's photo was also shared by singer Skiibii. The photos were sent in as part of the singer's #NeverToBeCaughtUnfresh challenge. Women have been sending in photos of themselves sitting on the toilet seat with their naked butt on display.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4IbgVjnzQ2/?igshid=1wgx8lzpgmss1

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/actress-pat-ugwu-joins-etinosa-in-taking-photo-of-her-naked-butt-while-in-the-toilet

Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet by GistmoreNG: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2019

Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet by chyckxx(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
the kind of things people do for attention these days... angry
Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
What manner of $tupidity is this?

*disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
as much as this is a joke (we can clearly see her white panties are still on), look at them ugly elephant feet too big for her tiny shoes, lol!
Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet by chariisGRACE(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
In Cobham Asuquo's voice

"It's all Boosit"

O! I remember, SHAME TRAVELLED SINCE 1900
Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet by Vision2ae: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
wahala wa oooo stupidity flying around like birds
Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet by Munzy14(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
The last shame left the day abacha died... smh

nonsense and manaBBQ

Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet by nauto5: 5:14am On Oct 30, 2019
Let me mind my own business
Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet by Threebear(m): 5:19am On Oct 30, 2019
I remember when all the low budget feminists jumped out during Etinosa's saga claiming MC Galaxy filmed her intoxicated
I wonder who they'll blame for this one .

Men are always the problem , even when it involves an adult woman old enough to make conspicuous decisions .

Omo ale jati jati grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians Blast Singer For Performing With Coronavirus Face Mask / Ned Nwoko Gifts His Wife Laila A N24M Rolexwatch And Range Rover On Her Birthday / Famous 'Mercedes-Benz Looter' In Viral SA Video Pleads Not Guilty in Court (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.