Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

ENGR IN THE HOUSE I NEED REASONABLE QUOTATION FOR MY ESTATE GATE HOUSE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ENGR IN THE HOUSE I NEED REASONABLE QUOTATION FOR MY ESTATE GATE HOUSE (2540 Views)

See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention / Pls Is This Pop Quotation For 3 Bedroom Flat Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENGR IN THE HOUSE I NEED REASONABLE QUOTATION FOR MY ESTATE GATE HOUSE by SURELAND: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good Day Nairander....

I want to start development of my estate gate house by December 2019, I want to give the job to one of our Builders here, So i decided throw it open.

the design is here.....pls low budget ooo the land is just 800k per plot.

contacts: Road 5, Suite J72 Ikota Shopping Complex VGC, Ajah Lagos
Call or Whatsapp+2349066815852

Re: ENGR IN THE HOUSE I NEED REASONABLE QUOTATION FOR MY ESTATE GATE HOUSE by SURELAND: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
am waiting ooo
Re: ENGR IN THE HOUSE I NEED REASONABLE QUOTATION FOR MY ESTATE GATE HOUSE by Analyst01(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
I can provide you with a detailed cost estimate for your project. It Will cost you 10k.

WhatsApp 07033544353
Email Frankitangltd@gmail.com
Re: ENGR IN THE HOUSE I NEED REASONABLE QUOTATION FOR MY ESTATE GATE HOUSE by SURELAND: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Analyst01:
I can provide you with a detailed cost estimate for your project. It Will cost you 10k.

WhatsApp 07033544353
Email Frankitangltd@gmail.com
oga are an engr? if yes drop your quotation.....i dont understand ur english
Re: ENGR IN THE HOUSE I NEED REASONABLE QUOTATION FOR MY ESTATE GATE HOUSE by SURELAND: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: ENGR IN THE HOUSE I NEED REASONABLE QUOTATION FOR MY ESTATE GATE HOUSE by Analyst01(m): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
yes, i'm. To give a quotation, you'll have to provide a detailed drawing for the gate.
cheers!

1 Like

Re: ENGR IN THE HOUSE I NEED REASONABLE QUOTATION FOR MY ESTATE GATE HOUSE by olumide4christ: 2:45am On Oct 29, 2019
SURELAND:
am waiting ooo

You're the one delaying things here. You asked so-called builders to drop their quotations...on what basis will they drop their quote? Just on a picture of your gatehouse inside your marketing flier? No reasonable builder or contractor will give you a reasonable quote based on 1 picture in a flier/handbill! If they do, Una go fight at the end of the day when variations come up, MARK IT!
So, do the needful, show us drawings - architectural and structural - then quotations go bombard you, na you sef go tire!
Re: ENGR IN THE HOUSE I NEED REASONABLE QUOTATION FOR MY ESTATE GATE HOUSE by SURELAND: 5:57am On Oct 29, 2019
olumide4christ:

You're the one delaying things here. You asked so-called builders to drop their quotations...on what basis will they drop their quote? Just on a picture of your gatehouse inside your marketing flier? No reasonable builder or contractor will give you a reasonable quote based on 1 picture in a flier/handbill! If they do, Una go fight at the end of the day when variations come up, MARK IT!
So, do the needful, show us drawings - architectural and structural - then quotations go bombard you, na you sef go tire!
that is i gave out my whatsapp number for further info, even my office add

(1) (Reply)

Land Facing The Road With Good Document And Affordable Price... / Plots Of Land With Granite Deposits (QUARRY) For Sale At Abeokuta / Apartment Needed In GRA Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.