Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway (4992 Views)

Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” / "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by GistMore1: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Tania Omotayo, Nigerian fashion designer, and are husband, Sumnbo, co-owner of popular Lagos lounge and restaurant - Buzzbar, are currently at the Paradise Island in Bahamas to celebrate his birthday.

The couple who had their traditional engagement in October last year, are in the Bahamas with their daughter, Sarai, who they welcomed in March this year.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/wizkids-ex-tania-omotayo-shares-photos-from-her-husbands-birthday-getaway

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by GistMore1: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
See More Photos and Video >>> HERE

Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by Ipromote: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good one

See siggy
Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by Kentura(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
She's someone!
Why address her as wizkid's ex ?

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
How this guys dey take make money?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by cybriz82(m): 1:01am On Oct 29, 2019
Boringdraw1:
How this guys dey take make money?

Dude own a club here in lagos..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by wiseone28: 1:35am On Oct 29, 2019
Gistmore1 ex blogger..
Stop tagging someone's wife wizkid ex

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by Bola146(f): 2:19am On Oct 29, 2019
So sweet... enjoy yourselves jare
Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 29, 2019
wiseone28:
Gistmore1 ex blogger..
Stop tagging someone's wife wizkid ex
Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by GistMore1: 4:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by KingLennon(m): 5:45am On Oct 29, 2019
Kentura:
She's someone!
I said it sometime in one thread. That's the only way many people know her. It will be hard to do away with that tag...
Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by femi4: 6:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Ajẹku wizkid
Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by GistOffer: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by dapxoflagos: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
Wizkid's Ex was the Video Vixen of this Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCJELU0ST8
Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kentura:
She's someone!

shocked

Without her attachment to wizkid nobody would’ve known her . The truth is bitter

Btw op what is “she and are husband” ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by GISTBL0G: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
cool
Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by meobizy(f): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
He looks a young 35 years or a little younger chap. I guess I’m the one getting old. Happy married life to them and I hope he’s not the one I read about who loves sampling light-skin females.
Re: Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Shares Photos From Her Husband's Birthday Getaway by Defenderalert(m): 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
liquidfaya:
you have a big mouth you child of a ho.

It hurts to be wifeless. Sifia pains.

(1) (Reply)

Among These Three Guys, Who Wore It Better? / Yvonne Nelson Looking Beautiful As She Goes Topless (photos) / See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.