Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

This Rare Indonesian Chicken Is Completely Black Inside And Out - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Rare Indonesian Chicken Is Completely Black Inside And Out (809 Views)

December Chicken Is For Novices / This Rare Indonesian Chicken Is Completely Black Inside And Out / 3.5kg - 4kg Broiler Chicken Is Available For Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Rare Indonesian Chicken Is Completely Black Inside And Out by Ayo199(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
Black Chicken (�) Ayam Cemani is an uncommon and relatively modern breed of chicken from Indonesia. Birds of this breed have a dominant gene that causes hyperpigmentation, making the chicken entirely black, including feathers, beak, and internal organs.... Wikipedia Referred to as the "Lamborghini of poultry," the Ayam Cemani birds are a friendly chicken. They lay unusually large eggs, and are easy to handle. The black appearance is caused by fibromelanosis, which is a genetic mutation that causes the birds to contain extra melanin. That's the most expensive chicken in the world, it can be found in China, Thailand, Indonesia, India that's why we call it Lamborghini of poultry. It's mostly eaten by pregnant women
https://www.wideopenpets.com/this-rare-indonesian-chicken-is-completely-black/
cc: lalasticlala

Re: This Rare Indonesian Chicken Is Completely Black Inside And Out by sexycat: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
The sight of this chicken alone is scary, i can't be pregnant and be eating this because of what it contains forget it, the thought of it alone can force one into early labour, this is strange to the kind of chicken i have known all my entire life.

After cooking this then it will look like concortion . grin grin grin grin
Re: This Rare Indonesian Chicken Is Completely Black Inside And Out by abiolert(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Omo see black chicken, this type nor go pass my throat, I dey like okhoko but this one na, no no no.
Re: This Rare Indonesian Chicken Is Completely Black Inside And Out by donbachi(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dem go soon tell us sey...eating d egg cures hepatitis a and b,weak erection and quick ejaculation and also used in ketoing....fear Nigerians.
Re: This Rare Indonesian Chicken Is Completely Black Inside And Out by majamajic(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
it look delicious !
Re: This Rare Indonesian Chicken Is Completely Black Inside And Out by Moboj: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
OP so can we say this man is in this Chickens family shocked

Re: This Rare Indonesian Chicken Is Completely Black Inside And Out by godofuck231: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
see the effect of a big blackcock

(1) (Reply)

Ortiva Top Fungicide For Sale / Business: Between Noiler Birds And Turkey. / My Farming Project, 2022/2023 Farming Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.