Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Professional Hookup Corner Of All Kinds - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Professional Hookup Corner Of All Kinds (347 Views)

Hook-ups Corner / Hook-ups Corner / Ladies' Corner! What Trick Have You Used To Get A Guy Off You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Hookup Corner Of All Kinds by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Being in this match making thing for years now, gotten numerous messages from ladies n guys telling me to start the hook up things for business purposes only.

Service Available are:

Ladies Looking for Sexual Businesses Only.
Ladies Looking for Guys to spend on them or men to spend on them
Older Men Looking for Young ladies to spend time with or travel with
Older Men Looking for Sexual Pleasures only
Men Looking for young ladies to satisfy there weird fantasy
Ladies Looking for men to Satisfy there weird fantasy
Ladies Looking for Sexual Pleasures without any string attached
Ladies looking for sexual jobs and getting paid.

Any type of hook ups.

Note: There are terms and conditions....

Only Serious person should call onI was robbed yesterday, most of my valuables, including phones and LP was taken away from me, you can reach me on my new line on WhatsApp 09047264291....... you can call to request for my whatsap number
Re: Professional Hookup Corner Of All Kinds by ezemontest: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2019
i'll
Re: Professional Hookup Corner Of All Kinds by HelpeeDeck(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
Only serious people should call and pls you kids should stop calling me. Strictly from 18yrs up for ladies and 28yrs up for guys

(1) (Reply)

Ladies In Ilorin Who Want It / Single And Ready / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.