Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Take On Making Money From Home Online. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Take On Making Money From Home Online. (711 Views)

We Are Planning On Making A Website Like Racksterli / 2 Tips On Making Money Online / Free E-book On Making $300 Weekly With Traffic Niche On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Making Money From Home Online. by PaytonSnow: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hello,

so today I would love to talk about something that can literally change everyone's life. Making some extra money online with a regular job. We all know it can be quite hard to save up something by the end of the month to invest later and eventually breakout of this mousetrap and reach financial independence.

I spent about 10 hours a day trying all the easy make money online methods and they usually do work, but only if you already spent hundreds of hours perfecting the methods - there is no easy way, sorry.

But on the positive side - these methods do work and if you try hard for say a month, then you can really earn about 100$ quite easily once everything is in place. But it takes a lot of work, dedication, and also, you will most likely see NO RESULTS for the first 2 weeks almost certainly (unless you earned money on the internet before and you know exactly the process.)

Well the free method of the day today is: affiliate marketing with CANVA + PINTEREST combo.

So basically you need to do these in order to succeed. Register for an affiliate network like clickbank/warriorplus/jvzoo. (use free vpn if you have to in order to get country approved)

And then go to canva . com (FREE) and design posters with smth like LOSE WEIGHT WITH THIS EXERCISE PROGRAM. (and you add a picture of the affiliate product you decide to promote - there are many great one. And you post it on pinterest with your affiliate link.

-This process usually takes me about 3-5minutes per poster (canva is really easy and user friendly, with all simple use-ready templates)

There is also a software that lets you autopost on pinterest on schedule of your choosing, but I don't want to promote the paid products here(quite cheap) so you will have to google that one yourself.

This method is completely free and once you reach around 100 pins, you should start seeing some 20$/day results. If you post 3/day, you will get there in a month. GOOD LUCK! And also check the link in the description, its a free training video about currently most effective way to make money online.

Payton Snow.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Future Of SEO? / Where Can U Learn Programming Or Web Developer In Lagos / Friendzone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.