Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 (12071 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match

Chelsea: 38% (16 votes)
Sunderland: 57% (24 votes)
Draw: 4% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 / Arsenal Vs Sunderland (0 - 0) On 20th May 2015 / International Friendly: Sweden Vs England (4 - 2) On 14th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by nateevs(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2010
debosky:

Errrm. . . .as the man who invented Grammar (c) I cannot let this slide.

The correct usage is I am well versed. Maybe the pain of the loss has revealed the Lateef in you.  grin grin grin

Let the lamentations continue. . . . is the league table still lying with the lead cut to 2 points?  

Dude let it slide. . . I have been typing for ever and can't proof-read thoroughly.
I meant to use "vast" only . . the "well" shouldn't have been there.

And about the league table. .How many times have you been this close and ended up with nothing?
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by switch47(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2010
debosky:

The correct usage is I am well versed. Maybe the pain of the loss has revealed the Lateef in you.  grin grin grin

Let the lamentations continue. . . . is the league table still lying with the lead cut to 2 points?  
  Grammatical error, that is the way of most chelsea fans, Chelsea is the wrong club, most of their fans are glory hunters, Shekpe people,

@ Roymary
     chelsea is a useless club and will soon lose their number one spot
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by debosky(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2010
Ok Lateef I'll let it slide this time.  wink

Just give up trying to defend this. . . .two losses in a week is a clear danger sign for Chelski. This is less to do with a right to win every game and more to do with a decline that has been masked by victories.
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by Tunsbobo(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2010
Chelsea don carry belle, shakara don end ooh! Up gunners 4 life; we would reclaim our birthright and win the premiership this season!
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by RuuDie(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2010
grin grin grin

debosky:

. . . .two losses in a week is a clear danger sign for Chelski. This is less to do with a right to win every game and more to do with a decline that has been masked by victories.

Right as rain there bro. . . . absolutely spot on!

From game 1, inspite of the emphatic victories, this Chelsea side never looked like they had the shape, balance and creativity!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by duduspace(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2010
Oga Roman wey no dey for Rome, isn't it time to waste another .5 billion? abeg open the cheque book and let the money flow so that these Chelsea supporters will stop their lamentation.  grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by slimshay(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2010
Ti a ba nsukun a ma riran embarassed

I remeber telling them this Chelsea team is getting tired. Now we are seeing injuries and a Brumalized bench. But dont hide behind that. Average age of the most inexperienced of inexperienced Chelsea bench 22.4yrs, average age of Arsenal bench 24 yrs, lets not even talk about their experience. Please when is Olowo Siberia going to spend another £200m to give you a deeper squad.
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by bidemi12(m): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2010
thank God, all hail the potential fall of chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by codeb(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2010
@nateev

Agreed we lost today; our keys players are missing and we lack the depth, meaning our bench is weak.
But come May next year, a lot of these losers will not turn up here to share our victory. The Premier league belongs to men not boys; just a qoute from Patrice Evra.
Victory CHELSEA!
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by nateevs(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2010
debosky:

Ok Lateef I'll let it slide this time.  wink

Just give up trying to defend this. . . .two losses in a week is a clear danger sign for Chelski. This is less to do with a right to win every game and more to do with a decline that has been masked by victories.

Give up? Seriously?
I know what is happening. You are hoping for other things to happen. That's just the difference.
We have Essien, Lampard, Terry, Alex, Benayoun all first team players out. Simple.
Decline? . . . I remember the fairy tales of "decline" and "ageing" last season.
We all know how it turned out.

Chelsea start to have hiccups around this time. December is a flurry of mixed results and performances.
January, February, we bounce back and stroll to the end while the pretenders blame it on not having a world class goal keeper. I have seen it all before.

I can never worry about Arsenal, I am very concerned about ManU who can't lose at this moment in time.
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by nateevs(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2010
slimshay:

Ti a ba nsukun a ma riran embarassed

I remeber telling them this Chelsea team is getting tired. Now we are seeing injuries and a Brumalized bench. But dont hide behind that. Average age of the most inexperienced of inexperienced Chelsea bench 22.4yrs, average age of Arsenal bench 24 yrs, lets not even talk about their experience. Please when is Olowo Siberia going to spend another £200m to give you a deeper squad.

You probably started saying this 2 years ago. In that time, we've won 1 PL title, 1 community shield and 2 FA cups.
History has shown you've been "telling" us bullshhhit. . . grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by RuuDie(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2010
nateevs:

. . . . . . . I am very concerned about ManU who can't lose at this moment in time.

finally somebody see it. . . . . . & to think that they haven't hit top gear yet - ain't it just scary!?

grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by codeb(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2010
@ruudie
So when are they going to hit top gear, abi when the league matches are over! Keep dreaming and drawing ur matches. LOL
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by ritchboy(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2010
The team that wins the most games wins the league, not the team that loses the fewest. . .
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by slimshay(m): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2010
On the contrary Nateevs first time I said it if you remember was towards the end of last season. When I said the issue at the time wasnt that Chelsea wont win the league, no they were good for the goods, but its more about Chelsea not winning it next season (i.e. this one) if they dont spend loads of money like you used to.

Well first signs of injury and look what's happening. The simple truth is your first string are the bollocks, old bollocks as it may seem tho grin, but your second string is non existent. Do you realise you only have 2 defenders out injured? Just 2.

Bi a ba nsukun a ma riran.
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by RuuDie(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2010
codeb:

@ruudie
So when are they going to hit top gear, abi when the league matches are over! Keep dreaming and drawing your matches.  LOL

I will keep dreaming. . . . . At least we don't have to worry whenever we go a goal or two behind!

grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by RuuDie(m): 12:08am On Nov 15, 2010
ritchboy:

The team that wins the most games wins the league, not the team that loses the fewest. . .

the way things are going, whats the guarantee that Chelsea will win the most games in the ligue

grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by nateevs(m): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2010
slimshay:

On the contrary Nateevs first time I said it if you remember was towards the end of last season. When I said the issue at the time wasnt that Chelsea wont win the league, no they were good for the goods, but its more about Chelsea not winning it next season (i.e. this one) if they dont spend loads of money like you used to.

Well first signs of injury and look what's happening. The simple truth is your first string are the bollocks, old bollocks as it may seem tho grin, but your second string is non existent. Do you realise you only have 2 defenders out injured? Just 2.

Bi a ba nsukun a ma riran.

No you know Chelsea will not win the league this season. If we didn't make rash decisions of laying everyone off, today we would have had Ivanovic and Carvalho as CB and Mikel, Ballack and Deco in midfield. The result would have been absolutely different.

Given that difference, how could you have thought we won't win the league? This is an argument of convenience and somewhat fraudulent. Tomorrow, Arsenal and ManU could go on a run of disastrous results and sink way low on the table. What would be ur argument then?
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by ritchboy(m): 2:16am On Nov 15, 2010
Make i find small trouble cheesy

You've been on here long enough to know I am well vast at these issues.

The correct usage is I am well versed.

I meant to use "vast" only . . the "well" shouldn't have been there.

*clears throat*

As the man who invented the alphabet[size=4pt]TM[/size], i am obliged to point out saying "i am well vast at these issues" is ALSO in violation of the grammatical code of conduct and is punishable by Nedum Onouha, Asamoah Gyan, or Danny Welbeck grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by slimshay(m): 3:21am On Nov 15, 2010
nateevs:

No you know Chelsea will not win the league this season. If we didn't make rash decisions of laying everyone off, today we would have had Ivanovic and Carvalho as CB and Mikel, Ballack and Deco in midfield. The result would have been absolutely different.

Given that difference, how could you have thought we won't win the league? This is an argument of convenience and somewhat fraudulent. Tomorrow, Arsenal and ManU could go on a run of disastrous results and sink way low on the table. What would be your argument then?

Nateevs it was simply a case of projecting that:

1. Injuries WILL occur. It is a footballing fact.
2. A team having a good number of plus 30 year olds will have diminishing returns
3. You do not have sufficient quality coming thorugh

Hence my projection that you will need to spend a lot of money to maintain your winning standards. Of course I'm not going to say my word is oracle, I have put a priviso, you have to spend to get quality which you have not done. And if you think Im saying it now that you lost a home game, then  sorry sir, I said it when you were still winning. My precise words were Chelsea go soon tire. If you think Chelsea is performing at the level you were last year even with your full team, then we shouldnt even bother having this conversation.

My opinion is that you have a Cech having an uberperforming season thats why we've not seen it earlier. But even he cant save you everyday.
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by rasputinn(m): 3:26am On Nov 15, 2010
[size=24pt]NNA CHAVS, HOW MARKATE[/size] grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by rasputinn(m): 3:35am On Nov 15, 2010
The entire backline of chelski should be made to go and sweep Nedum Onuoha's street,house and do his laundries for at least 30 days for the way he single-handedly r.a.ped them and took their pride

After that,Cashley Cheryl Cole should be given 50 hot lashes of koboko for the worst back pass in the history of football
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by ndigbo: 5:56am On Nov 15, 2010
grin grin grin please forgive and permit me to ask this question before i leave for the office. HOW MARKETE
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2010
After all said and done, the table still looks like this.

Team  Pl  W  D  L  +/-  Pts
1 Chelsea 13 9 1 3 20 28
2 Arsenal 13 8 2 3 14 26
3 M. Utd 13 6 7 0 11 25
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by anobscase(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2010
Paulo Ferriera - Total Rubbish!
Bosingwa - Shouldn't even be playing football

Mikel - A defensive midfielder that has intercepted only 1 pass the whole day?! Very poor!

Drogba? His Babalawo is dead
Anelka? He should start playing as a midfielder!
Ramires? That guy should go to the gym, he needs build-up

Ramires?-- A Kenyan and not a brazillian
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by reubeno(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2010
Drogba has malaria ooooo
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by scantee(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2010
Shi, t club chesiki
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by binaflexia: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2010
@NATEEVS

I really like the spirit in you. You know what you're saying and always stand by it.

I second all your opinions and respect you alot

Keep on the good work and continue to be  a true blue fan

Blues till I COLLAPSE!
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by otumfour(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2010
this is how the DAILY MAIL WEBSITE put it>>> "but Sunderland fancied their chances of an upset against a skinny squad, with Ramires, John Obi Mikel and Yury Zhirkov starting in midfield.
The trio who began the defeat at Liverpool a week earlier lacked the resonance of Lampard, Essien and Michael Ballack
."

and this>>> "With Alex also injured, Ancelotti overlooked teenage centre half Jeffrey Bruma and paired full back Paulo Ferreira with Branislav Ivanovic. Last time they played together, they conceded three in a Carling Cup defeat at Blackburn. Yesterday they were torn to shreds by Welbeck, Gyan and Sunderland's midfield movement"
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by Bobajo(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2010
What do you know? I won 5k on this game yesterday.  Some Chelsea dude took a bet when he was 2 nil down on 50 minutes.  Even the deaf-blind could hear and see Chelsea was not going to score.

And, (scratch head, ) are you Blues saying you will continue losing if all your injured guys dont come back, and/or that Baba Olowo should spend another 300 million buying established players from all over the world? on top 701 million outstanding debt.  So you no fit use your young players and achieve any sensible result - some guy was saying Bruma will have stage fright.  For shame.  And some people will open dirty mouth to be abusing Dr. Wenger.  Please take a hike and go develop young players.

Nonsense
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by kenkruse: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2010
Bobajo:

What do you know? I won 5k on this game yesterday. Some Chelsea dude took a bet when he was 2 nil down on 50 minutes. Even the deaf-blind could hear and see Chelsea was not going to score.

And, (scratch head, ) are you Blues saying you will continue losing if all your injured guys dont come back, and/or that Baba Olowo should spend another 300 million buying established players from all over the world? on top 701 million outstanding debt. So you no fit use your young players and achieve any sensible result - some guy was saying Bruma will have stage fright. For shame. And some people will open dirty mouth to be abusing Dr. Wenger. Please take a hike and go develop young players.

Nonsense

well said,
He's Prof. Wenger
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland [0 - 3] On Sunday 14th November 2010 by Ranoscky(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2010
After Chelsea 'dry gin' go dey make noise. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? / Liverpool Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) 10th February 2022 / West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.