Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

How I Make $420 Monthly By Selling Original Jerseys - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make $420 Monthly By Selling Original Jerseys (504 Views)

Make $420 In 2weeks / China’s Richest Man, Jack Ma Is Quitting His $420 Billion Company, Alibaba / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make $420 Monthly By Selling Original Jerseys by Dreamz77(m): 1:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Straight to point guys!As we all know football is like a Religion in this part of the world and we have lots of football clubs with amazing football jerseys.It Could be Premier league Clubs like Arsenal,Man city,Wolverhapton etc.or The Unique Italian Seria A jerseys like that of Inter, Atlanta and juve.lots of clubs but I will be economical with the list.
So how do I make this much?how much do I need to start with and how do I get to advertise to the Target market?very Simple!I buy these club jerseys from the dealers at the rate of 2500 and I sell at the rate of 3500 for each.So with 10k you can make your first order of like 4 Original jerseys and if you can sell at least 5 a day that's profit of 5k daily.5k*31days=?You do the maths! Great huh?Ok how to market them is very Simple.Your social media platforms will do the magic. All you have to do is upload the best of the best kits and let your viewers know you can get it across to them swiftly.Try add some spicy marketing antiques like sending dM's and creating awareness in all your Sm platforms.Its not a myth guys!its time to pay our last respect to being broke.If u need further info you can send me a dm through my email or you can aswell notify your interest.shalom!

Re: How I Make $420 Monthly By Selling Original Jerseys by flabush2241: 1:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Interested

Flabush2241@gmail.com
Re: How I Make $420 Monthly By Selling Original Jerseys by Chrismanuels(m): 1:56am On Oct 29, 2019
I'm interested chrismanuelson@gmail.com
Re: How I Make $420 Monthly By Selling Original Jerseys by megafaraday(m): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2019
relianceautos2020@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

/ What Are Your Top 3 Lessons From Getting To Your First Million? / What Business Can Someone Start With 300k And Make Good Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.