Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Osun Police Command Headquarters Invaded By Armed Soldiers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Police Command Headquarters Invaded By Armed Soldiers (25513 Views)

Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) / Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) / Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Police Command Headquarters Invaded By Armed Soldiers by klax(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ryan03:
na so, every civilian arrested by the police is innocent, the police is always wrong

You see your problem i expect you to ask what was the not offense in the first place but your ignorant won't.

So the way SARS round innocent people up and dumped them in prison is a nice stuff to you bah? How I wish I can see you one on one then tell one of the SARS I know yo harrass you for just 2 minutes so you can feel the heat.

I'm just sorry for people like you wallahi urs a shame that you have age but lack wisdom to see what is actually going on in our country of today?
Re: Osun Police Command Headquarters Invaded By Armed Soldiers by Deepthoughts: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ryan03:
I think its a Nigerian thing and most of the citizens likes it that way. You see them worshiping soldiers even with the brutality and all
you see, it's got for soldiers and all security personnel generally to be respected,they need to be decisive n firm sometimes as security business is not a joke,but they also need to behave with some measure of decorum most especially in dealings with each other so that the public will know that you can't take any for granted, members of the public should also be law abiding to avoid problems with security personnel,of course there are bad eggs in the security generally but with the present technology such bad eggs can be exposed n gradually things will change.

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Command Headquarters Invaded By Armed Soldiers by Ryan03(f): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Deepthoughts:
you see, it's got for soldiers and all security personnel generally to be respected,they need to be decisive n firm sometimes as security business is not a joke,but they also need to behave with some measure of decorum most especially in dealings with each other so that the public will know that you can't take any for granted, members of the public should also be law abiding to avoid problems with security personnel,of course there are bad eggs in the security generally but with the present technology such bad eggs can be exposed n gradually things will change.
I pray so
Re: Osun Police Command Headquarters Invaded By Armed Soldiers by Ryan03(f): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
klax:

You see your problem i expect you to ask what was the not offense in the first place but your ignorant won't.

So the way SARS round innocent people up and dumped them in prison is a nice stuff to you bah? How I wish I can see you one on one then tell one of the SARS I know yo harrass you for just 2 minutes so you can feel the heat.

I'm just sorry for people like you wallahi urs a shame that you have age but lack wisdom to see what is actually going on in our country of today?
take a back sit joor, you only want to see the bad eggs in the force while you turn a blind eye to the deed of the good ones, media dont even spread such stories cause it won't sell. They known what your kind wants. If every police man in Nigeria is bad, you for don run commit from this country abi you want to tell me we don't have bad people in the forces abroad? Its worse here because that is what your society is. You cant have a country with fvcked up citizens like those in this country and expect the police to be saints, are they not a product of the society? Yet just as we still have good people in Nigeria, so we have in the force but you guys always want to paint them black even when they are doing the right thing.
Re: Osun Police Command Headquarters Invaded By Armed Soldiers by klax(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
Ryan03:
take a back sit joor, you only want to see the bad eggs in the force while you turn a blind eye to the deed of the good ones, media dont even spread such stories cause it won't sell. They known what your kind wants. If every police man in Nigeria is bad, you for don run commit from this country abi you want to tell me we don't have bad people in the forces abroad? Its worse here because that is what your society is. You cant have a country with fvcked up citizens like those in this country and expect the police to be saints, are they not a product of the society? Yet just as we still have good people in Nigeria, so we have in the force but you guys always want to paint them black even when they are doing the right thing.
[/s]
Re: Osun Police Command Headquarters Invaded By Armed Soldiers by EdiskyHarry: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
anything can happen in any insane counyry
Re: Osun Police Command Headquarters Invaded By Armed Soldiers by Kenturkey048(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ryan03:
una can type wetin una nor know, funny enough, you type with such confidence. Go read well before typing
okay Mr confidence.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aboyomi Shogunle: You, Your Bag, Car Can Be Searched Anytime Without Warrant / Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS / Drunk Police Officer Mocked In Inisha, Osun State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.