Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) (49309 Views)

Gloria Mba Survives Car Accident In America (Photos) / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) / Davido Watches As Armed Robbers Rob A Bank In Atlanta, America (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by Revolva(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
this young guy is gonna be d next wizkid later later
Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by franchasng: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
funmijoyb:

But technically Don jazzy and Yemi alade 's father aren't igbo. They are igbo to you because of their success?
They dont even live in igboland.
Don jazzy is even more Yoruba than igbo because of his upbringing in Lagos.

Know this, your father determines where you're from.

Burna boy has Youruba mother and sings in Yoruba. have u seen any person from d west claiming him?

Will you now call davido's son Igbo because of Chioma?
Don Jazzy grew up in Umuahia before they relocated to Lagos and he traveled out....his staying in Lagos is not that long, get your facts right.

But if a white lady and a black man gives birth, you blacks call the child half-caste or mixed race or biracial.....so how come a child of an Hausa man and an Igbo woman turns out to Hausa boy na and you are a lady for that matter....you thinking is not cool, you need to upgrade cos ladies are now adding their father's name to their husband's family name too....wake up wink
Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
funmijoyb:

But technically Don jazzy and Yemi alade's father aren't igbo. Are they igbo to you because of their success?
They dont even live in igboland at all.

Don jazzy is even more Yoruba than igbo because of his upbringing in Lagos.

Know this, your father determines where you're from.

Burna boy has Youruba mother and sings in Yoruba. have u seen any person from d west claiming him?

Will you now call davido's son Igbo because of Chioma?
no mind am who even cares where yemi Alade claims?like the yorubas don’t have more than enough successful female artistes of our own....imagine him saying don jazzy made MI blow how exactly when did mo hits or Mavin become chocolate city just hallucinating and tiwa was already big before joining mavins she was no upcomer or unknown she had big hits it was more of a partnership sef he would even say don jazzy made dbanj lol

3 Likes

Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by NLSavage: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Khriztarl:
fool..
cheesy dollar sign
Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
franchasng:
Igbos are more of business people, they are masters in business and entrepreneurship, watch how any artiste Don Jazzy touches turns to a world superstar.....Igbo Music Record Label owners are the most successful, they produce the best of music arts in Nigeria and beyond....Don Jazzy made M.I Abaga to blow....he made Tiwa Savage to become famous, he made Dbanj, Koredo Bello, just name it.

E-Money too....and many others I can't begin to mention one after the other here...

So you maybe right, and its because Igbos focus more on the business side of music and entertainment while the others focus on the showoff side which involves the singing, dancing and showing off on media platforms to attract fans and leeches, while Igbos focus on building/packaging them to become popular and acceptable entertainment brand with value,, so you see wink
wetin you dey talk sef undecided how did don jazzy make MI blow you would just be talking bout things you no shit about is don jazzy audu maikori or was MI at any point signed to mo hits or Mavin?and mind you Tiwa was already big in the industry and had hits before joining Mavins it’s more of a partnership cos she was no upcomer....so which don jazzy made tiwa they worked together made money without Tiwa in mavins when dbanj and wande exited the label would have been long dead...so what are you saying again lol?who cares where yemi Alade claims but you know you would be deluded when someone calls herself yemi Alade and you feel she’s actually more Igbo than Yoruba like a full blooded Igbo person would be answering Yemi Alade Nawa for you o

1 Like

Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by NLSavage: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
KingGBsky:

You are the unfortunate fellow.
cest de la you a pre jai idiota
Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by biggy26: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
Adrian98:
Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale 20k. Blank screen. Dm
What do you mean by blank screen?
Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by Adrian98(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
biggy26:

What do you mean by blank screen?
It fell so ink has taken over. It had been sold though

1 Like

Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by Laurene: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ategberoson:
his Bad commando song change my impression about him

now I have WizKid, Mr P, burnaboy, kiss Daniel, maryokun, fireboy, haekins, Rema as my special artiste

Tiwa, Simi, Waje, Teni and Niniola as my special female artistes

mess with these people and see the other side of me
for you to add Mr p shows you are stewpeed
Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Laurene:
for you to add Mr p shows you are stupid

Laurene is that how you cursed your father and mother at home? it's either you're from a failed home or your parents failed in your upbringing, whichever one it is, your parents gave birth to a disaster with loose mouth

now lemme address your foolishness. Mr P is my choice and my choice is my opinion, how is who and what i choose any of your business? am I your family member even if I'm, will i be dumb like your imbeciles siblings you arrogantly choose and select for?

I urge you to finished with your menstration before Quoting me next time, since your brain hardly function whenever you're on
Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by Jaysolu(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
NLSavage:
they paid these guys to wear this mask. just look how he's pretending as if he's surprised. see them looking like armed robbers mtcheww.

God will punish any unfortunate fellow that quotes me.
you are totally right my dear
Nigerians and their slave mentality that if white people acknowledge smth of ours it becomes a big deal
M sure those folks haven't heard any of his tunes b4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by Laurene: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ategberoson:

Laurene is that how you cursed your father and mother at home? it's either you're from a failed home or your parents failed in your upbringing, whichever one it is, your parents gave birth to a disaster with loose mouth

now lemme address your foolishness. Mr P is my choice and my choice is my opinion, how is who and what i choose any of your business? am I your family member even if I'm, will i be dumb like your imbeciles siblings you arrogantly choose and select for?

I urge you to finished with your menstration before Quoting me next time, since your brain hardly function whenever you're on
cc: Myndd44 , Lalasticlala
Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
Laurene:
cc:
[/s]

just deactivate your account if I'm ban here. na Jeje I stay on my own lane before you jump like a loose monkey to showcase your foolishness

if I'm ban here, deactivate your account because you will regret ever quoting me in the first place
Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by fortresskeys(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
My gee��
Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by Laurene: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ategberoson:
[s][/s]

just deactivate your account if I'm ban here. na Jeje I stay on my own lane before you jump like a loose monkey to showcase your foolishness

if I'm ban here, deactivate your account because you will regret ever quoting me in the first place
Myndd44 , lalasticlala , Seun
Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Laurene:

call Jesus Christ join, that's the fact. if I'm ban here just deactivate
Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by Khriztarl(f): 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
NLSavage:
cheesy dollar sign
MTCHW
Re: Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) by MarkTimmy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin grin
Amstupid:
d tin pain am,,, she dey come today again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Suffering From Temporary Deafness (Photo) / "Market Woman" - Tiwa Savage Looking Absolutely Stunning At A Local Market / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.