Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Celebration Of A Union Made In Heaven: The Case Study Of Dr., Barr. Mrs. Dakuku - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Celebration Of A Union Made In Heaven: The Case Study Of Dr., Barr. Mrs. Dakuku (360 Views)

Photos From 10th Anniversary Celebration Of Eminent Magazine In Abuja / Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebration Of A Union Made In Heaven: The Case Study Of Dr., Barr. Mrs. Dakuku by NwaorguF: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Celebration of A Union Made In Heaven: The Case Study of Dr., Barr. Mrs. Dakuku Peterside

The news that today marks your another wedding anniversary gives me and my entire family a great joy and happiness. I must thank God for causing this Union to be a reality at this period of our life. Through this divine union, today those that have crossed your golden path can rejoice that they have met one of our best Christian families within this generation.

To me, a man can only know how his future will be when he gets married. Barr. MRS. Elima Peterside has convinced me beyond every doubt on this fact and that God actually sent her to change the destiny of my brother, Dr Peterside.

To my brother, you are lucky to have married an Angel who have succeeded to bring down the Glory of God to you and changed your destiny and today you have become a global brand.

Truly Barr. Mrs. Peterside is the ELIMA of our time. Elima in my language is translated to mean 'the embodiment of Beauty' but in your case you are not only the embodiment of beauty but embodiment of success who have brought down true beauty to the life of my younger brother, Dr. Dakuku Peterside.

Since you came into the life of my brother, it has been one success or the other. Dr. Peterside, you may know or not know that your success today is 75% due to the presence of this Angel in your life. I pray that you never doubt this fact

As much as I celebrate your union, I thank God mostly for given one of His Angels to us as a wife, sister, mother and leader.

Happy Wedding Anniversary to a great couple of our Time!!!

God bless you and grant you two greater and better years ahead as a couple.

Source: Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze

(1) (Reply)

Doublepee Set To Perform At The Upcoming Surulere Industry Night Concert / Mtn Pulse Uniben Twerkers.. See Yansh��� / When & Where Held On Six Nations Rugby 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.