Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nicki Minaj And Husband Dress As Joker And Harley Quinn For Halloween - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj And Husband Dress As Joker And Harley Quinn For Halloween (3722 Views)

Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week / Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj And Husband Dress As Joker And Harley Quinn For Halloween by NwekeUG(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2019
Nicki Minaj and husband Kenneth Petty are having their first Halloween together as a married couple and they are making it count.

The newlyweds dressed up as Suicide Squad's Joker and Harley Quinn.

IgbereTV captured the photos. See below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4LwFA5nmbi/?igshid=nii65vyhesgd

http://igberetvnews.com/1097170/nicki-minaj-husband-dress-joker-harley-quinn-halloween/

Re: Nicki Minaj And Husband Dress As Joker And Harley Quinn For Halloween by officialflex(f): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2019
The Queen of Rap.

6 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj And Husband Dress As Joker And Harley Quinn For Halloween by Passionate888: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2019
I never still watch this movie o, even Lion King (2019)
Re: Nicki Minaj And Husband Dress As Joker And Harley Quinn For Halloween by SolexxBarry(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2019
I miss you on the mic Nicki sad

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj And Husband Dress As Joker And Harley Quinn For Halloween by 2dice01: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2019
Passionate888:
I never still watch this movie o, even Lion King (2019)
The cartoon version is still better tho
Re: Nicki Minaj And Husband Dress As Joker And Harley Quinn For Halloween by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2019
I still dont understand how the Joker turned innocent Harley Quinn to an unbearable monster

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj And Husband Dress As Joker And Harley Quinn For Halloween by Threebear(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2019
Saw joker last week , one of the best movies out there .
Malificent 2 is also dope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj And Husband Dress As Joker And Harley Quinn For Halloween by UnknownJr: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2019
Make we sef do Halloween for 9ja na

Lol, I just dey imagine how d thing go b cos e no go funny at all.
Re: Nicki Minaj And Husband Dress As Joker And Harley Quinn For Halloween by ken6488(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2019
ThreeEyedRaven:
I still dont understand how the Joker turned innocent Harley Quinn to an unbearable monster
na love course am

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj And Husband Dress As Joker And Harley Quinn For Halloween by tillaman(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Sexy
Re: Nicki Minaj And Husband Dress As Joker And Harley Quinn For Halloween by shesawesome(f): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Threeebear:
Saw joker last week , one of the best movies out there .
Malificent 2 is also dope.
Really? I'm waiting for netnaija version
Re: Nicki Minaj And Husband Dress As Joker And Harley Quinn For Halloween by BrokeFucker007: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
officialflex:
The Queen of Rap.
When you talk of Queen of rap dear talk of
1. Lady of rage
2. Da Brat
3. Missy Elliot
4. Remy ma
5. Eve tried sha but Number one is Lady of rage, she whipped even male rappers assess and held shittt down in songs with top male MCs even 2pacs trading war stories.

Afro puffs

(1) (Reply)

Your Age Mate Will Marry Your Daughter One Day – Fan Tells Ned Nwoko, He Respond / Love In Barbados / Photos: Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Isama Out Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.