Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam (1916 Views)

Villagers Dig Up Dead Relatives For Annual Festival (graphic Photo) / Nelly, Nas Storm Naija For Star Mega Jam / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by rockers: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2010
The king of r & b, R.kelly is coming to Nigeria for the second time to headline the annual star mega jam by Nigerian breweries , see the official poster for the show below.

Read more: http://www./2010/11/r-kelly-is-coming-to-nigeria-for-star.html#ixzz154Ak8Ti4

Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by MrCork26: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2010
he look IBO angry
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by ishit4body(f): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^^^

what u got with Ibos?
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by Brisingr(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2010
Hide yur daughters.
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by Outstrip(f): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2010
Brisingr:

Hide yur daughters.

I was clicking to write "lock up your daughters"
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by africhika(f): 2:15am On Nov 15, 2010
LOL. i was just about to type "hide your daughters."

Mr~Cork on: November 12, 2010, 05:43 AM:

he look IBO  angry

he does look kinda igbo cheesy
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by chyz(m): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2010
I hear they sell their daughters off at an early age up North, so i guess that's where he's headed.
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2010
ishit4body:

^^^^

what u got with Ibos?

LMAO @ your ID. LouisThoru is back I guess

chyz:

I hear they sell their daughters off at an early age up North, so i guess that's where he's headed.
Wicked.

Why does everyone think he's a pedo?
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by chyz(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Wicked.

Why does everyone think he's a pedo?

Come on,u saw the tape.
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2010
chyz:

Come on,u saw the tape.
I didnt, can you plz post it.

The only tapes I've seen so far are the ones making fun of his character.
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by chyz(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I didnt, can you plz post it.

The only tapes I've seen so far are the ones making fun of his character.

you can't youtube that lol, u got to get it off a download site.sorry Ileke i know u want to get turned on tonite but like that. sad
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2010
chyz:

you can't youtube that lol, [b]u got to get it off a download site.[/b]sorry Ileke i know u want to get turned on tonite but like that. sad

Which download site?
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by chyz(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Which download site?

Ileke look at u Lol. . .idk
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2010
chyz:

Ileke look at u Lol. . .idk

What? I'm just trying to understand what the whole raucous is about.
IHe's always being made fun of in those comedy shows/cartoons lol
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by chyz(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

What? I'm just trying to understand what the whole raucous is about.
IHe's always being made fun of in those comedy shows/cartoons lol

well try the old downlaod sites like ares, warez,limewire. . .hope it will be of help, with your freaky self lol wink
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by Outstrip(f): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2010
I don't think it is on the internet anymore. He basically was having sex with an underage girl doggy style and then when he got done he peed on her. He claims it is not him though but I saw the video and if that is not R Kelley then it is his identical twin. He also has a history of dating underage girls. He supposedly married Aaliyah when she was just 17. I am pretty sure he had sex with her before than. He likes little girls. It is an open secret in the industry
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by DapoBear(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2010
Wow, awesome.
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2010
Outstrip:

I don't think it is on the internet anymore. He basically was having sex with an underage girl canine style and then when he got done he peed on her. He claims it is not him though but I saw the video and if that is not R Kelley then it is his identical twin. He also has a history of dating underage girls. He supposedly married Aaliyah when she was just 17. I am pretty sure he had sex with her before than. He likes little girls. It is an open secret in the industry

Thanks, Outstrip.
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by bawomolo(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2010
Outstrip:

I don't think it is on the internet anymore. He basically was having sex with an underage girl canine style and then when he got done he peed on her. He claims it is not him though but I saw the video and if that is not R Kelley then it is his identical twin. He also has a history of dating underage girls. He supposedly married Aaliyah when she was just 17. I am pretty sure he had sex with her before than. He likes little girls. It is an open secret in the industry

oh yes it is, nothing gets erased from the internet including the infamous mr hands video (do not google that please).

Ileke-IdI:

Which download site?

use torrents young lady. adult stream sites should have it too
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by DapoBear(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2010
Yep, bit torrent is the place to download stuff these days (music, videos, etc).
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2010
bawomolo:

oh yes it is, nothing gets erased from the internet including the infamous mr hands video (do not google that please).

use torrents young lady.  adult stream sites should have it too

http://www.google.com/search?q=mr%20hands%20video

you should just have kept quiet

the rkelly ads on the radio are hilarious

listen to rkelly crooning shineshinebobo (boubou)

and finishing off with naija nothing do you cheesy cheesy
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by bawomolo(m): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2010
oyb:

listen to rkelly crooning shineshinebobo (boubou)

for real, someone upload this sharp sharp cheesy
Re: R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam by mystikal(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2010
What was he thinking?

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye From A Sexy Diva To A Cute Nerd / Watch And Download New Video “who Knows Tomorrow?” By Bakassi And Basketmouth.! / Chika Ike Flaunts Her "Kimora Lee"inspired Closet(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.