Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 (2072 Views)

PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters / PDP Convention: Osita Chidoka Points Out Absence Of Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by fykes(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
respect80:

If the igbos must sit at the country's pinnacle of power, they must show prospects as well as inclination to the rule of equity ( he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. ) But if they continue to showcase antecedents of coming to serve everyone a cup of their own medicines, then the idea of igbo presidency is tantamount to a play child building castles castles in the air.
One thing people like u don't know is that outside the political class, the ordinary igbo man cares less about igbo presidency. The average igbo man will not bother to call his own brother or friend if he bcoms a president or governor and becomes aloof, his position not withstanding.
The whole igbo presidency thing is a political class thing and if u feel the street(people) , they don't care a hoot. What more could go wrong than it is now??
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Cajal(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Call him ...okorohasa or Fulani
Owele is more prepared than any other candidate in the east
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by respect80(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
fykes:

One thing people like u don't know is that outside the political class, the ordinary igbo man cares less about igbo presidency. The average igbo man will not bother to call his own brother or friend if he bcoms a president or governor and becomes aloof, his position not withstanding.
The whole igbo presidency thing is a political class thing and if u feel the street(people) , they don't care a hoot. What more could go wrong than it is now??

In as much as I may agree with you that the average igbo man or woman cares less about igbo presidency or politics in general, I still like to put it to you that the supposed aloofness or indifference of the igbo tribe about Nigerian politics is a psychological and mental ailment born out of their perception of being marginalized from the political apogee of the country for too long. And secondly, their inclination to business to put it shortly. However, this two of the many factors doesn't in any way suggest that the igbo tribe is politically blank minded because politics is engraved into the very fabrics of life itself.

Summarily, give the igbo tribe a chance and you will see their political esteem returned and their political sagacity displayed in its fullest.
This is my creed...
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by xelly: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
wwwihy:
Will South East allow South South to take their slot despite being Igbo?.... ie Okonjo Iweala

I don't think we understand things that way. SS/SE are one. Show me WW, NN to convince me
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Charmingrascal(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
celeiyke:

Prepare to set ursef on fire in 2023 if an Igbo becomes president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Emeka Ihedioha Plays Smart, Pledges To Join Apc After Supreme Court / Federal Tertiary Institutions Staff Now Twitter / Edo Decides: South South Has Totally Been Liberated From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.