Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Best Social Media Content Creation & Branding Tools. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Social Media Content Creation & Branding Tools. (350 Views)

Smart AI Content Creator Review – Revolutionize Your Content Creation With Smart / How To Become A Social Media Content Creator – Full Guide / Dezital, Best Social Media Marketing Services In Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Social Media Content Creation & Branding Tools. by Billmah: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2019
Let me guess the reason why you are here today.

You are finding it difficult to find a simple tool to brand your business or tools to find your client base or you’re are confused about the type of content to create for your targeted audience.
I am guessing it’s one of the following reasons.

Did I get it right?

Anyways, I know how hard it is to keep up with social media trends and still remain relevant in your business.

So in this article, I’ll be listing out some amazing tools that will simplify your work and save a lot of work time.
To speed up things, I have created an easy category for you to go through whether you are a beginner or an advanced social media content creator.

Content Curation/ Content Ideas Tools.
Feedly

This site is a great resource for curating content and finding content ideas from different niches. Feedly aggregates content from around the web that you can save or share with your audience.

It’s easy to create your personal news feed, to save content that you are interested in.

Feedly is free to use for startups. But If you want to take your content research deeper, you can sign up for their pro plan which costs $5.41 per month billed annually.

The paid plan allows you to integrate and share content easily into other services like Evernote, Google alerts, Google news, pocket, OneNote and Dropbox.

With the paid plan, you can have access to unlimited content and deeper research.

Feedly allows team members to share feeds, boards, notes and highlights on industrial trends.

Feedly also has mobile apps that you can install on your smartphones.

This is helpful as you can easily curate Contents to read later.
With Feedly, you can easily organize all your contents from blogs, youtube channel, publications and alot more in one place. You don’t need to move from one site to another.
All the content comes to you in one place, in a clean and easy-to-read format.
You can use Feedly to read blogs, learn new topics, and track keywords, brands, and companies.

Feedly can be integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest, LinkedIn, IFTTT, and Zapier so that you can easily share stories with your networks and teammates

If you think you need this, click here to sign up.
feedly content creation
Flipboard

Like Feedly, Flipboard is another robust information resource. Why I love this site is because it gives you an interactive content on what you are really interested in. Whether in health, technology, finances, entrepreneurship, entertainment, lifestyle or sport. You will get loads of content to digest and see what is trending.

Flipboard is not only a place to curate content but also to share content with over 145M people.

It’s free to curate and share content but if you want to be a publisher you will need to upgrade to their paid plans.

They also have mobile apps you can install for easy usage.

Want to have juicy content? start here flipboard

Full Details Below

Source:[url] https://billmah.com/best-social-media-content-creation-and-branding-tools/
[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Effluent Treatment Plant Manufacturer Company In Delhi India / Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer Gives Punch Newspaper 48hrs To Withdraw News Of Fatoyinbo / Shabba.com.ng Is Among The Most Visited Online Platform In Africa. That Delivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.