Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) (826 Views)

Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by odinceblog(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2019
Hours after the release of Jesus Is King Album by American rapper Kanye West, Church Of Satan has reacted to it.

Jesus Is King was released on October 25, after a longer-than-expected delay. The album’s official release followed listening events in cities that included Detroit, New York City, and Los Angeles.

West worked on Jesus Is King until the last possible moment — it was supposed to come out Thursday at midnight, but the rapper tweeted that he was still “fixing mixes” on three different songs.

West’s follow-up to 2018’s year was initially teased back in August, when Kim Kardashian West hinted at its release by tweeting a photo of a handwritten tracklist and the date September 27. On the night of the 27th, Kim announced that the album would arrive two days later. It did not materialize.

Over the weekend last month when it was expected to drop, West held Sunday Service events, hosted listening parties for the album, and unveiled an accompanying documentary film that’s now showing in IMAX theaters.

The musician has recently embraced devout Christianity and has been performing outdoor Sunday Service concerts every week since January. He is reportedly never going to perform secular music again and will solely focus on gospels.

In its reactions, the Church of Satan, via it’s verified Twitter handle @ChurchofSatan reminded him that Satan has as much of a place in his life as God.

“Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years.”

SEE TWEET; https://odinceblog.com/church-of-satan-attacks-kanye-west-for-dropping-jesus-is-king-album-tweet/
Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by Righteousness89(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2019
Lucifer Get Lost!! In The Name of JESUS

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by donbachi(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Satan is pained he lost a potential candidate....glory be to GOD.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by LordReed(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2019
odinceblog:

Hours after the release of Jesus Is King Album by American rapper Kanye West, Church Of Satan has reacted to it.

Jesus Is King was released on October 25, after a longer-than-expected delay. The album’s official release followed listening events in cities that included Detroit, New York City, and Los Angeles.

West worked on Jesus Is King until the last possible moment — it was supposed to come out Thursday at midnight, but the rapper tweeted that he was still “fixing mixes” on three different songs.

West’s follow-up to 2018’s year was initially teased back in August, when Kim Kardashian West hinted at its release by tweeting a photo of a handwritten tracklist and the date September 27. On the night of the 27th, Kim announced that the album would arrive two days later. It did not materialize.

Over the weekend last month when it was expected to drop, West held Sunday Service events, hosted listening parties for the album, and unveiled an accompanying documentary film that’s now showing in IMAX theaters.

The musician has recently embraced devout Christianity and has been performing outdoor Sunday Service concerts every week since January. He is reportedly never going to perform secular music again and will solely focus on gospels.

In its reactions, the Church of Satan, via it’s verified Twitter handle @ChurchofSatan reminded him that Satan has as much of a place in his life as God.

“Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years.”

SEE TWEET; https://odinceblog.com/church-of-satan-attacks-kanye-west-for-dropping-jesus-is-king-album-tweet/

Get the tweet right:

Satan is the best friend Kanye has ever had, as he will keep him in business all these years!
Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by LordReed(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

Lucifer and Jesus occupy the same space, imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by Righteousness89(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
LordReed:

Lucifer and Jesus occupy the same space, imagination.
[/s]
Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

Amen. Meanwhile Lucifer don chop and you fit never chop this morning.

What if to say you just ask am to give you money plenty, then later you apologize to our forgiving God. Shey you know say things for easy pass and this your next month sub for sure for you?
Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by Righteousness89(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
NoGender:

Amen. Meanwhile Lucifer don chop and you fit never chop this morning.

What if to say you just ask am to give you money plenty, then later you apologize to our forgiving God. Shey you know say things for easy pass and this your next month sub for sure for you?
[/s]

Get Thee Behind me NoGender! Man must not live by Food alone!
Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Get Thee Behind me NoGender! Man must not live by Food alone!

But by woman and subscription too.
Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by Righteousness89(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
NoGender:

And by woman and subscription too.
[/s]

I am Far Above all these! I Don't live by "Thus Saith The LORD"
Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

I am Far Above all these! I Don't live by "Thus Saith The LORD"

Listen, thus saith the Lord.

"Hustle oh! Make you no come Nairaland dey make noise every early morning!"
Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by Righteousness89(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
NoGender:

Listen, thus saith the Lord.

"Hustle oh! Make you no come Nairaland dey make noise every early morning!"
[/s]

Life is not by Struggle! It is a Gift From GOD...

If Heaven can Testify about you, you have no problem...
Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Take it or leave it, this is one of the worst scalp that heaven had inflicted on the works of the devil in recent times.

For there's a lot that Kanye has not said which had happened behind the scenes, but he had suggested it by saying that anything that the devil could give anyman, that he had seen it.

But now he's shouting it out on the roof tops and to the uttermost parts of the world that "JESUS IS KING"!

Therefore this is indeed a big fish that the devil's lost, not just because of Kanye's soul but the amount of souls tied to Kanye's soul, which would be also become lost to the devil as result.

So forget about the face that Satan is trying to save before the world, for he is not just a liar but the father of lies, both in words and appearances, so it shouldn't surprise when he lies and gives a false impression as characteristic to the world concerning this.

For behind close doors, Satan is seriously licking his wounds and busy strategizing on next move to make, to douse the impact of this huge loss.

But regardless of what he tries to do, the Truth remains that there's nothing Satan can do about the fact that,

"JESUS IS KING"!

Matthew 28:18-20 (KJV)

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by LordReed(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Believe it or not, this is one of the worst scalp that heaven had inflicted on the works of the devil in recent times.

For there's a lot that Kanye has not said which had happened behind the scenes, but he had suggested it by saying that anything that the devil could give anyman, that he had seen it.

But now he's shouting it out on the roof tops and to the uttermost parts of the world that "JESUS IS KING"!

Therefore this is indeed a big fish that the devil's lost, not just because of Kanye's soul but the amount of souls that Kanye would be able to take away from the devil.

So forget about the face that Satan is trying to save before the world, for he is not just a liar but the father of lies, both in words and appearances, so it shouldn't surprise when he lies and give a false impression as characteristic to the world concerning this.

For behind close doors, Satan is seriously licking his wounds and busy strategizing on next move to make, to douse the impact of this huge loss.

But regardless of what he tries to do, the Truth remains that there's nothing Satan can do about the fact that,

"JESUS IS KING"!

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

God bless.

[img]https://i.redd.it/qz335iltdev31.png[/img]

Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Yes bro, there's absolutely nothing Satan can do about the truth that Jesus Christ is both Lord and King!

jesusjnr:
Believe it or not, this is one of the worst scalp that heaven had inflicted on the works of the devil in recent times.

Therefore this is indeed a big fish that the devil's lost, not just because of Kanye's soul but the amount of souls that Kanye would be able to take away from the devil.

So forget about the face that Satan is trying to save before the world, for he is not just a liar but the father of lies, both in words and appearances, so it shouldn't surprise when he lies and give a false impression as characteristic to the world concerning this.

"JESUS IS KING"!

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
LordReed:

[img]https://i.redd.it/qz335iltdev31.png[/img]

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2009/feb/10/kanye-west-hip-hop-fashion

Yeah!

Kanye who once criticized people for being so gay-conscious, now clearly shows that he thinks otherwise, for that's one of the reasons for his support of Trump, and against the likes of Hilary who are pro-gay.

As much as I dislike Donald Trump and his excesses, that's one of his few pluses, because the US as a nation had in recent times been pushing the gay agenda both internally and as a foreign policy especially during the tenure of Barack Obama.

And i couldn't believe such could possibly happen, until i saw Obama bringing such demonic ideas to African countries and i was like, what?

So even though I wanted and openly vouched for Hillary's candidacy, i was told that Donald Trump would win, and though i didn't want that for obvious reasons, when he eventually did, I began to see why.

God bless America, and God bless Nigeria.

Re: Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) by tintingz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
I think Kanye is chasing for attention.

He use to single gospel-like songs in his early years in the industry before he started singing secular songs(which made him more famous) now he has gone back to that gospel-like songs, don't be surprise when go back to secular songs.

I think he wants people talking conspiracies about him. Cult, Illuminati, Jesus, Yeezus, God, Satan yada yada.

Whatever it's good luck to him in his new faith.

(1) (Reply)

In D Beginning God Created Heaven And Earth, When Did He Create Hell / Is It Ok To Break By 12:00 Noon? / How Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Became Who He Is Today Through A Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.