Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Update: Messi Brought The Best Out Of Me In Laliga, Ronaldo Declares - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update: Messi Brought The Best Out Of Me In Laliga, Ronaldo Declares (411 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season / Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update: Messi Brought The Best Out Of Me In Laliga, Ronaldo Declares by naija4african(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo believes his “healthy rivalry” with Barcelona counterpart Lionel Messi during his time in LaLiga made him a better player.

Both men have won the coveted Ballon d’Or five times and are considered to be two of the greatest players of all time.

Ronaldo spent nine years with Real Madrid prior to joining Juventus in 2018 and Messi recently acknowledged the pair spurred each other on in their quest for individual honours.

The former Manchester United star has echoed those views, telling France Football: “A lot of people said that we fed each other, that being together in Spain made us better.

“That’s certainly true. I felt his presence more in Madrid than in Manchester. It was a healthy rivalry. We were the symbols of our clubs.

“It’s always nice to be spoken of in a flattering way. It’s nice if they say I’ve been the best, a fantastic player..Readmore....https://naija4african..com/p/update-messi-brought-best-out-of-me-in.html

Re: Update: Messi Brought The Best Out Of Me In Laliga, Ronaldo Declares by DonBenny77(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2019
Excuse for flopping so hard!
Real Madrid brought out the best in you hausa goat

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea 1-2 Man U. Rashford's Superb Free Kick The Decider As Lampard's Men Exit / £58 Million Signing Sent Stunning Callum Hudson-odoi Warning Chelsea Warning / Chukuweze Wants To Play In The English Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.