Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe (5799 Views)

A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady / Faith And Football: Soccer Stars Who Are Devout Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe by newzecbond(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
my name is Zechariah. Bonard a football soccer player a Nigerian i will be 19yrs of age by February i am left and right forward, i am requesting for a tryout in ANY humble and well respected  football club side. in Europe, or a very good manager that will see me play first before proceeding further, does anyone know of any in the house.

Yours football player,
Zech. Bonard
Re: I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe by sulad82i(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2010
newzecbond:

my name is Zechariah. Bonard a football soccer player a Nigerian i will be 19yrs of age by February i am left and right forward, i am requesting for a tryout in ANY humble and well respected  football club side. in Europe, or a very good manager that will see me play first before proceeding further, does anyone know of any in the house.

Yours football player,
Zech. Bonard

Good luck zech
Re: I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe by newzecbond(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
THANK YOU FOR WISHING ME WELL I HOPE YOU WILL BE PRAYING FOR ME BYE.

ZECH BONARD
Re: I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe by chux76(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2010
Would you be interested in going to Cameroon to meet my Agent who would see you play and ascertain your skills level before sending you to Foreign clubs that requires your expertise?
If yes,contact me asap.

Mr Chukwuma
Re: I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe by manuch(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2010
do you play in the local league if you do i can help you.
Re: I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe by newzecbond(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2010
yes i play in one of the local league and the name of the clube side is IKEJA UNITD

YOURS
ZECH. BONARD
Re: I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe by raffite: 9:48am On May 07, 2012

Those of you looking forward to a successful soccer career as a player. Africana Sports International (ASI) is an African-based soccer players scouting outfit that source for young, talented footballers all over Africa nurture them and then make them professionals in Europe, South and North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia through associates of experienced football scouts, FIFA agents, clubs, coaches and other managers worldwide.
www.africanasports.com

1 Like

Re: I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe by ifpfasmo: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Attention!

LONDON FOOTBALL TRIAL RE-OPEN AND REGISTRATION OF PLAYERS BEGINS.
(Late form entry will not be accepted)

A good footballer is not about size, It’s not about height, It’s not about who can push the most, tackle the hardest, or even run the fastest, It’s about skill and finesse, Technique and timing, Self expression and creativity Freedom on the ball and individuality Playing the game your way, not only just the coaches way, Learning for yourself and from your mistakes Its about Playing different positions, making runs and trying tricks and new moves. It’s about learning and trying new positions, not forever stuck in one position with boundaries and rules forever set in stone. It’s about invention, not domination, about games well played not just games well won. It’s about ingenuity not injuries, reinventing the game as you play not just copying everyone else. And it’s about fair play, and respect, for the referee, for your teammates and for the opposition as well. But most of all, it’s about having the ball at your feet, not having to fight a further 21 players for a touch.

Careers in football are quite competitive. Many people aspire to play football professionally, although only a small percentage of aspiring players are able to make it as a professional level. There are millions of football players out there who have for years been searching for club without success. Therefore. make very good use of this oppurtunity to realise your dreams.

Please go to the contact page of our website http://ifpfasmoweeblyorg.weebly.com/contact.html and fill in the online form or print out the PDF form and fill in your information. Send back copy to the designated addresses as directed on the contact page as soon as possible. Our form submission will close if we reach the number of forms we are allowed to receive by our Partners and Football clubs affiliated to our organisation.

Here is our conditions:-

(1) Your have to be outstanding in any position you are playing.
(2) Football skills is our number one criteria.
(3) You must have physical fitness and stamina.
(4) Doping is not allowed.
(5) Racism is not allowed.

Mr. Puchai Kun
http://ifpfasmoweeblyorg.weebly.com/

PLEASE PRINT OUT THE BELLOW FORM AND FILL IN YOUR INFORMATION AND THEN, SEND IT BACK THROUGH ANY OF THE AGENT'S EMAIL ADDRESS AT THE CONTACT PAGE OF http://ifpfasmoweeblyorg.weebly.com/. PLEASE FILL IN YOUR INFORMATION WITH A CLEAR HANDWRITING

(1) (Reply)

8 Facts About Legendary WWE Sumo Wrestler, Yokozuna / Bet9ja: Statement On Criminal Cyber Attack / In Need Of Very Good Sport Betting Prediction Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.