Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Best 5 Wireless Microphones For 2019 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best 5 Wireless Microphones For 2019 (2169 Views)

What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? / What Is Your "Word/phrase For 2019"??? / What Are Your Predictions For 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 5 Wireless Microphones For 2019 by Navas96: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
The conveniences that come with the age of wireless technology have accelerated manufacturing and electronic audio evolution to the point that today, essentially anything you can think of, you can bet they have or are working on, a wireless version! Wireless mics have been utilized in the field and for professional live performance the world over effectively since we first began broadcasting. The majority of reliable products are high end and were once for 'elite' use, employed in large scale productions, late night live shows, and almost exclusively for professional television studios or out and about for documentary or journalism use.
1. SHURE SM58
The original SM58 is one of the most notorious go to professional level microphones, a world standard and arguably one of the best. Its excellent response is tailored to live vocal use. It is a cardioid mic which means it picks up noise uni-directionally, this pickup pattern means directional vocals are easy to isolate from background noise. It has a heavy duty build is well-manufactured and has a steel mesh grille to protect it from the hard knocks it could be exposed to during transit. It also features a built-in spherical filter which automatically minimizes harsh plosive sounds. This is a handheld wirelessly transmitted version of the ever-popular SM58 it is made for use with one of Shure's rugged and innovative SLX Wireless systems. They have matching frequency presets to pair more easily. The wireless technology is centered-around Shure's patented proprietary Audio Reference Companding which creates new horizons in terms of the sound limitation of conventional wireless tech.
2. SENNHEISER EW 135P G3-G
Sennheiser another industry giant, which at first glance may seem alarmingly a little pricier (more than double in fact) but it is for a complete system as opposed to just a microphone and pick-up. It has been designed for field operation and provides professional quality audio for interviews and reporting. The mic is technologically enhanced to respond to spoken word and cancel any unwanted background interference. It has 1680 tunable ultra-high frequencies as well as a bank of a dozen compatible frequencies which can be auto-scanned between for increased ease of use. The menus are user-friendly too and they have slightly more on-board controls than less expensive models. A wide range of accessories is provided as part of the system package so they will be adaptable to the majority of needs. They have a good response; they operate in the G frequency range 566-608 MHz.

Read more at https://pianoman.ng/blog-details.php?blog_post=Blogpost28906715

Visit: https://pianoman.ng/ for more information or call: 07069550372

Re: Best 5 Wireless Microphones For 2019 by Navas96: 1:01am On Oct 31, 2019
Visit the website for more information
Re: Best 5 Wireless Microphones For 2019 by JoanneRobberts: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thank you, this is a great post, I'm looking for a wireless microphone, so thank you for the information.
Re: Best 5 Wireless Microphones For 2019 by RGoldManning(f): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hi,Navas96! Thank you for sharing. I really like to sing different soundtracks from movies or songs of my favorite artists and I have long wanted to buy a high-quality wireless microphone. And I think this list is relevant this year. By the way, during the search, I found a great guide https://www.thehifiguide.com/ where you can view reviews of professional microphones. This way you can find out more information and choose exactly what you need. I also recommend watching video reviews on YouTube so as not to make a mistake with the choice.

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Truth About Life / A Shark Swimming Through The Streets Of New Jersey / Only Few People Will Get This [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.