Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures (28400 Views)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
okirewaju:
I watched her video recently about Starch and Banga and I was wondering why she was shouting

Nature.... we too get mouth.....Warri to the World

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by webngnews: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by lastmessenger: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Her in Oshogbo village we don't know her
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by forreelliinc: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by micellgevity: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
There is this American company that will pay you up to $21 (#6000+) for referring either affiliates or customers to them even if they don't buy anything. You can refer as many people as you want and there is no cap on your earning.

*STEP FOR REGISTERING*

Requirements
*2 email email account /address
*USA account/Virtual account that can receive USD e.g Payoneer, Chime ,Simple etc. You can easily create one.

*See my signature on how to contact me for details.
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by Awe4luv(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
i need help pls, how long does it take money transferred on bank counters to get delivered.....not cash deposit o, I mean electronic transfer done at the bank counters assisted by the bank officials.....
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by Coldie(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
okirewaju:
I watched her video recently about Starch and Banga and I was wondering why she was shouting
Na so Delta people dae talk

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
BlackBuhari:
Shared with Caption.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B4LfPeoFb_S/

On The Other News !!!

Popular Comedian OAP Real Warri Pikin has vowed on her birthday, to disgrace her Family on social media, for a very long time

Kai! This woman big o..
Cute kids though.
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by IamCharles123: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
okirewaju:
Same reason omashola of big brother is always shouting, na so deltans dey like shout.

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by Finnese001: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
frozen70g:

Stop it naw, must he go wherever she goes

But they said it's family photos
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
tillaman:
Happy birthday Mrs Warri Pikin
She’s thick sha
A niqqa is lusting after her body

Until the clothes come off, and there is no filter to hide behind... Then a nigga's sausage is likely to be transformed to spaghetti.
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by Daviestunech(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
My kind of woman
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by tillaman(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

Until the clothes come off, and there is no filter to hide behind... Then a nigga's sausage is likely to be transformed to spaghetti.
a niqqa sausage will rage on trust me those saggy boobs with lightening bolts will inspire a niqqa
Believe that
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
tillaman:
a niqqa sausage will rage on trust me those saggy boobs with lightening bolts will inspire a niqqa
Believe that

Okay o... I guess different strokes then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by moi35672: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
It was another weekend to celebrate.
Join us tonight and thank us later..
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by Mrnoniz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by Bukden16(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
KingAzari:
Nonsense and ingredients.

Bittered soul.

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by Adrian98(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fine children

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by mixta140: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hbd
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by LesbianBoy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
She no wear pant lipsrsealed
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by BilltheDON(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Where is the husband
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by AlphLukau: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2019
BlackBuhari:
Shared with Caption.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B4LfPeoFb_S/

On The Other News !!!

Popular Comedian OAP Real Warri Pikin has vowed on her birthday, to disgrace her Family on social media, for a very long time

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures by debola27(f): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2019
Risingblue008:
Whc day I go enter any occasion see beans as menu?
Twins naming ceremony in yorubaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo / Tony Elumelu Gushes Over P-square's Performance At The Finale Of His 2016 Forum / Fuse ODG Calls Out Nivea Over "Visibly Fairer Skin" Billboard Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.