Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

IPPIS: Don Jazzy Appeals To ASUU And FG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IPPIS: Don Jazzy Appeals To ASUU And FG (179 Views)

IPPIS: Don Jazzy Appeals To ASUU And FG / Kemi Olunloyo Appeals To Lizzy Anjorin & Toyin Abraham To Let Go / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPPIS: Don Jazzy Appeals To ASUU And FG by soliuwap(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigerian music producer, Don Jazzy in a recent statement has appealed to the Federal Government and the members of the Academic Staff Union of University ASUU over the use of Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System IPPIS.
The FG had given October as the deadline for the commencement of the use of the IPPIS but ASUU insisted it wouldn’t make use of the system and are planing to make use of the No Pay No Work strategy to drive home their decision.
However, Don Jazzy in his statement called on FG and ASUU to find a common ground as students will be at the receiving end if they issue is prolonged.
On the ASUU-FG issue, I believe the leadership of the union can have amiable discussions with the FG, to find a common ground for tenable solutions to the proposed payment model. As Parents & Elders, we should be more concerned about Students who would be @ the receiving end here.
Read His Tweet Below: https://www.naijalatestng.com/2019/10/ippis-don-jazzy-appeals-to-ASUU-and-fg.html

(1) (Reply)

Lebron James' I PROMISE School / Oyo’s APC Reacts To Appeal Court’s Decision On Petition Against Makinde’s Victor / Know About The Laser Tag Strategy In Los Angeles For A Memorable Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.