Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. (5587 Views)

D 32yr Old Timini Egbuson Reviwed His 19yr Old Girlfriend / Richard Nnadi: Celebrities Are Paying Their Debts - Escape Night Club Owner / At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Meet 19yr Old who is the youngest football club owner, stays in £13m mansion and left school at 16.

Meet 19yr Old who is the youngest football club owner, The 19-year-old started his full time job running the Hammers since he finished school in 2017 at age 16.

Jack reveals he had a prior experience at the Premier League club after leaving school.

“I did work experience all around West Ham, I went around ticketing, retail, warehouse… That was instead of doing my A-Levels,’ he tells the camera from his family home.

Meet 19yr Old who is the youngest football club owner no

As soon as that year finished I said, ‘Dad I want to do something, I want a task, a mission’ and that was to run the ladies, which I love. I jumped in head first.”

Jack who is the youngest in the Sullivan family lives in a £13million mansion, a taste well above most of his peers.

His team are in the Women’s Super League and they currently occupy seventh position with two wins and three losses.

Jack’s journey in the £1million business is being aired as TV Reality show called Three’s Britain’s Youngest Football Boss, with the first episode released online today.

Full gist from source:https://nasonaija.xyz/2019/10/28/meet-19yr-old-who-is-the-youngest-football-club-owner-stays-in-13m-mansion-and-left-school-at-16/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by Nickisindigo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
his name is Jack Sullivan son of one part owner in West Ham united he is actually regarded as football youngest boss cuz he is the coach of West Ham womens team

3 Likes

Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by frowland(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bla bla bla.
Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by Pusherttt: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
19yr old female coach......chai....dis one don Bleep all him squad finish o!!! shocked

7 Likes

Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Money come na, I no dey bite

5 Likes

Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by rexchazy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Smart kid
Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by Sambaby7640: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
CEONAIJATUBE:
Meet 19yr Old who is the youngest football club owner, stays in £13m mansion and left school at 16.

Meet 19yr Old who is the youngest football club owner, The 19-year-old started his full time job running the Hammers since he finished school in 2017 at age 16.

Jack reveals he had a prior experience at the Premier League club after leaving school.

“I did work experience all around West Ham, I went around ticketing, retail, warehouse… That was instead of doing my A-Levels,’ he tells the camera from his family home.

Meet 19yr Old who is the youngest football club owner no

As soon as that year finished I said, ‘Dad I want to do something, I want a task, a mission’ and that was to run the ladies, which I love. I jumped in head first.”

Jack who is the youngest in the Sullivan family lives in a £13million mansion, a taste well above most of his peers.

His team are in the Women’s Super League and they currently occupy seventh position with two wins and three losses.

Jack’s journey in the £1million business is being aired as TV Reality show called Three’s Britain’s Youngest Football Boss, with the first episode released online today.

Full gist from source:https://nasonaija.xyz/2019/10/28/meet-19yr-old-who-is-the-youngest-football-club-owner-stays-in-13m-mansion-and-left-school-at-16/
Discovery family to air it
Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
When u av a rich father, half of ur life's problems are already solved.

9 Likes

Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by Bluezy13(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pusherttt:
19yr old female coach......chai....dis one don Bleep all him squad finish o!!! shocked

Na so so Fvck Fvck you sabi.

9 Likes

Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by mytime24(f): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
U get Ur own stadium

2ndly, how much u buy ur players embarassed
Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by Sirmuel1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
For the sake of my Kids, I MUST be a Billionaire. Insha Allah in Jesus name!!! ase gu n!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by Joystark(f): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
When u av a rich father, half of ur life's problems are already solved.

As in eh.
Children of rich folks have no idea what the Lord has done for them.

1 Like

Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by zeestone99(m): 12:30am On Oct 30, 2019
Joystark:

As in eh.
Children of rich folks have no idea what the Lord has done for them.

They are actually different from our own rich kids, they are not lazy, he said he worked ticketing, warehouse etc and have had experience with the club. Our rich kids will never work.

7 Likes

Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by teemotee: 5:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Pusherttt:
typical nigerian man always associating everthing to sex. Bleep Bleep Bleep. mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by Timmy301(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2019
Oga Money come na angry
I go do you well, I no dey bite

1 Like

Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by Joystark(f): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2019
zeestone99:

They are actually different from our own rich kids, they are not lazy, he said he worked ticketing, warehouse etc and have had experience with the club. Our rich kids will never work.

Some of our own dey work too.
They just have some leverage is all.

1 Like

Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by Amstupid(m): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2019
I own TENSION FC of bariga wen I was 10 undecided
Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by dhebo(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2019
zeestone99:

..the way you guys generalize, you are a comedian grin
Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by zeestone99(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2019
dhebo:
..the way you guys generalize, you are a comedian grin

grin grin grin
Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by cybriz82(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Dude wey sabi shy...
Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by cybriz82(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2019
Pusherttt:

Black man mentality..if oyibo accuse u of rape just knw say ur own dn finish patapata..
Re: Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. by aPr: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2019
Navy blue men's loafers 08131539970

(1) (Reply)

"You Are Now An Old Woman" Fan React To Mercy Johnson's Haircut In Her New Video / Question For The Gods:- How Do I Make Luis Suarez Bite On Playstation? / No Go Marry!! Fans Blast Don Jazzy After He Posted This Photo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.